- Newly designed transmission with Dig function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks
- Includes injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels
The Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy Builder's Kit is a "new from the ground up" design that any advanced RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance. With the included Dig transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD directly from your 3-channel transmitter — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels that can be fitted with whatever 1.9 tires you prefer. For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy kit, choose the Axial Capra.Features
CURRIE F9 PORTAL AXLES
- Newly designed transmission with Dig function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies, a single coilover spring, and a cap with a bleed port.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Durable, machined aluminum universal.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities
The Currie F9 Portal Axles add substantially more ground clearance at the diff pumpkin while also providing an excellent 7.39:1 gear ratio. Completely ball bearing driven, and metal gears throughout for durability.HI-PINION GEARS
The ring and pinion gears are machined steel, including the locker. The design utilizes a six bolt design for durability.DIG TRANSMISSION
The new transmission has a Dig function that offers the tightest turning radius on a production crawler in the industry. When needed, simply switch from 4WD to front-wheel-drive by locking the rear axle from your transmitter. The transmission also includes a full set of ball bearings and all metal internal gears for strength and durability.UNIVERSAL AXLE SET
Universal joint axles allow up to 45 degrees of steering and provide smoother action for a higher performing, efficient drivetrain.
WB8 HD WILDBOAR™ DRIVESHAFTS
- Up to 45 degrees of steering
- Smooth action for an efficient drivetrain
- Compact yet durable design
- Hardened steel construction
WB8 HD Wildboar™ front and rear driveshafts feature a larger diameter cross pin (2x11mm) along with an M4 Screw Shaft (2mm hex drive) for greater strength. A center splined slider floats between each end and has added material to reduce flex and fatigue.6MM STAINLESS STEEL LINKS
Strong 6mm stainless steel links with high grade plastic rod ends for durability. All links are metal including the steering.STAINLESS STEEL PIVOT BALLS
All pivot points are on stainless steel balls that provide a durable, long-lasting suspension point.SKIDPLATE WITH BOAT SIDES
The Capra features a small skidplate footprint with boat sides to help maneuver and slide over rough, challenging obstacles.STAINLESS STEEL STEERING LINKS
The steering links are also made from 6mm stainless steel, offering precise steering and durability.LARGE BORE ALUMINUM SHOCKS
The oil-filled shocks are an all-new design with hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring. Their increased bore size creates more fluid volume for better performance. A bleed screw helps to bleed air from the shock during assembly for greater consistency. The shocks are also tunable so you can achieve the best dampening rate.4-LINK SUSPENSION
We've fine-tuned the suspension geometry with multiple mounting locations for the upper link mounts to provide the best crawling capabilities.A1.9, 3-PIECE BEADLOCK WHEELS
For striking scale looks and serious trail performance, we've outfitted the Capra™ with officially licensed 3-piece Raceline Monster beadlock wheels.LED LIGHT BAR
A roof mounted LED light bar helps light the way on those late night crawls with your friends. Additional LED lights can be added to the front headlights (optional LED lights not included).REALISTIC INTERIOR
Realistic scale details include: polycarbonate interior tray with molded driver figures, full color pre-cut decals with simulated carbon fiber panels, mock GPS navigation gauges and switches, two black styrene helmets with visor decals, and more!GRILLE AND HEADLIGHT BUCKETS
The molded plastic front grille features two clear plastic headlight lenses with light buckets (optional LED lights not included). Behind the grille, under the hood, are two hood mounts with clips. Remove the clips to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.ESC / RECEIVER TRAY
Tucked under the front dash is a cage mounted ESC / receiver tray with integrated, adjustable cable routing to keep your wiring organized.BATTERY TRAY
The battery tray is forward mounted, and located under the hood. The tray size is built for shorty packs, at a maximum size of 26mm x 98mm x 47mm.HOOD RELEASE
Remove the clips hidden on the underside of the tube frame to raise the hood up and gain access to the battery tray.SERVO HORN WITH METAL INSERT
The servo horn features a 23T press fit metal insert for durability.
Innovative RC Off Road Cars. Das Maß der Dinge, im schweren Gelände.Die kalifornische RC-Car Schmiede "Axial R/C, Inc." blickt auf eine lange Tradition in der Entwicklung von realistisch aussehenden, innovativen, ferngesteuerten Off Road-Modellen zurück. Beginnend mit dem 2005 erschienenen AX10-Chassis, das noch immer die Referenz für alle Entwickler weltweit darstellt, liegt der Focus nach wie vor auf der Entwicklung von Crawlern, Scale und Monster Trucks, die auch im schwersten Gelände bestehen können.