Whether you're a backyard basher, a crawling enthusiast, or a driver looking to get the most from a tight hobby budget, the 3-channel SLT3 transmitter with 2.4GHz SLT technology offers all you need for dependable, confident control. User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits. The control layout is amazingly intuitive — all controls are perfectly positioned to be quickly accessible when needed and out of the way when not in use.
The SLT3 transmitter's overall low weight lets you drive all day without fatigue. Its steering wheel is foam-covered for a no-slip grip. There's also a handy mount for attaching a lanyard, so you can focus on driving without worrying about dropping and damaging your radio.
The SLT3 is much more than an economical 3-channel radio. Together with the included SLR300 receiver, it is a highly affordable radio system that offers Spektrum quality range, response, and interference resistance. Its SLT protocol is also compatible with legacy Tactic™ receivers, such as the TR325, that are included with some ready-to-run vehicles.Features
- Economical 3-channel Spektrum™ system delivers dependable control now and DSMR® upgrade potential for the future — perfect for first-time drivers.
- Combines SLT™ 2.4GHz security with Spektrum™ design expertise for reliable, worry-free performance.
- Spektrum™ SLR300 receiver is compatible with SLT FHSS 2.4ghz Protocol transmitters (not compatible with Spektrum DSM, DSM2 or DSMR surface transmitters).
- Proven Spektrum™ ergonomic transmitter design provides comfortable, fatigue-free operation.
- User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits.
- Includes a foam-covered steering wheel for no-slip control and mount for lanyard attachment.