The SPITFIRE was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi scaleairplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa,plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF , yet the design allows the aeroplane to be keptlight. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already.The motor mount has beenfitted and the hinges are pre-installed . Flying the SPITFIRE is simply a joy. This instruction manual is designed to help you build a great flying aeroplane. Please read this manual thoroughly before starting assembly of your SPITFIRE . Features:
- Built-up and sheeted airframe components come finished in flat Covering film.
- Designed for JP/ Seagull Electric Retracts ER-150 95° landing gear.
- Matte-finish color scheme let you customize your craft to look like the real thing. This impressive model perfectly represents the majesty of the original fighters with scale parts and a matte-finish trim scheme.
- A molded fiberglass cowling includes many scale details like side mounted exhaust stacks.
- A large radio compartment makes it easy to install your radio and access other on-board equipment.
- The Spitfire's split flaps are historically accurate and they're also prehinged for faster assembly.
- Seagull/ JP Retracts add scale realism to the Spitfire. Landing gear covers are included in the kit. The pair of PU rubber wheel aluminum hub 4” included to the airplane.
"Seagull-Models" / "SG-Models" are inexpensive models mostly made of wood with an excellent price/performance ratio! The product line includes many beautiful and unusual aircraft types that bring variety to every airfield. Almost all models can be used with both combustion and electric drives. The required accessories are included in the scope of delivery for these models. All models are supplied with comprehensive, illustrated and easy-to-understand English assembly instructions. The high degree of prefabrication enables a short remaining assembly time. All models are subjected to extensive flight tests before series production and therefore have very good flight performance.