Description "Robbe Modellsport MDM-1 Fox 3,5m glider ARF full GFRP/CFRP painted orange aerobatic glider"
The MDM-1 FOX is a two-seat aerobatic legend in the glider sky, in the man-carrying, as well as in the model construction area. This has good reasons, because the machine was developed for uncompromising aerobatics and offers many expansion possibilities (EDF or turbine drive). The potential of the FOX is far reaching!
The mold-painted full-Gfk kit offers all the prerequisites for this and has received numerous reinforcements made of CfK that we have tried and tested.
We have deliberately chosen a scale of 1:4 to give you a compact, thoroughbred aerobatic glider with the flight characteristics of a large model. Therefore we also deliberately chose a 4 flap wing to give you the possibility to warp the airfoil accordingly and adapt it to the flight conditions, as well as to increase the maneuverability around the longitudinal axis in aerobatics.
The wing stub is made of 18x1mm aluminum tube with solid CfK rod inside. The included parts of the cockpit even allow for a prototype-like extension at your own discretion.
The flight characteristics can be classified as extremely good-natured. The FOX flies like on rails in every situation, even in aerobatics it reacts agilely and dynamically.
For landing in light headwinds, the butterfly position can be used as a brake before touching down on the 100mm main wheel.
The kit contains all the small parts necessary for building, such as linkages, clevis and ball heads, rudder horns, cable linkage, screws, wheels, etc.
Those who are afraid of building such a model as the MDM-1 FOX in ARF should take a closer look at the PNP version. Because this one is ready to fly after just a few hours of final assembly.
- Wing and tailplane in GRP shell construction with CFRP reinforcements.
- GRP glider fuselage with CfK reinforcements (closed nose)
- Model ready painted in the mold
- Wing pluggable by means of aluminum CFRP round rod
- Ailerons, flaps and elevator as elastic flaps, rudder as cove
- Wing profile: HQ/W 2.5/11
- Elevator profile: NACA 0010
|Flight weight approx. (g):
|Empty weight approx. (g):
8S/4200mAh LiXX od. (2x4S)
ARF - ALMOST READY TO FLY
- MDM-1 Fox glider painted orange full GRP/CRP
- linkage accessories, various small parts
- Aluminum tube wing connector, carbon reinforced
- Manual in german/english
The product MDM-1 FOX 3,5m Segler ARF Voll GFK/CFK from Robbe Modellsport in the category Glider Models has a wingspan of 3500 and a weight of . The model is controlled via the functions H,S,Q,WK,(SK)*. The Model is GFK/CFK .
* Explanation of control functions:
- H ... Elevator
- S ... Rudder
- Q ... Ailerons
- M ... Motor controlled
- V ... Vector controlled
- SK ... Airbrakes
- WK ... Flaps
- WZFW ... Retractable Landing Gear
- SKU ... Glider Tow
- ( ) ... optional - control functions written in brackets are optionally available for the described model