Description "SPEKTRUM Smart G2 AC Charger 1x200W EU"
With 200W of power, improved user guidance and the ability to charge Smart batteries without an adapter via integrated IC3® and IC5® output, the S1200 charger is a guarantee for versatile and stress-free charging. While you can charge virtually any battery with the S1200, when used with a G1 or G2 Smart battery, it will unleash its full potential and wow you with functionality and performance.
The S1200 Smart G2 charger makes charging batteries easier than ever before. The new Auto Charge feature recognises the parameters of your LiPo battery such as cell type or charge current and automatically starts charging as soon as the battery pack is connected. A countdown on the display shows how long it will take until the battery is fully charged.
Balancing a Smart G2 battery is also very easy. The S1200 charger balances the cells of your battery using the same connection you use to charge the pack! No more confusing cables and connections needed!
The S1200's revised and updated software features intuitive menus with a fresh design and new icons and navigation tools. The clear and understandable information about the history and performance of your Smart batteries helps you make the best decisions about battery use when setting up your equipment for a day of flying or racing.
USB ports allow you to charge secondary devices via USB and update the charger to the latest firmware version via USB. The S1200 Smart G2 charger features an on/off switch, fan, detachable charging cable, compact case for easy transport and rubberised feet for a stable stand on your workbench.
- Delivers 200W of charging power
- Charges and balances Smart G2 batteries via a single IC3® or IC5® connector - no separate balancer cable required
- Auto Charge detects Smart battery charging parameters and automatically begins charging the pack safely and accurately as soon as the battery is connected
- Charges virtually any type of RC battery (with Smart batteries, the charger unleashes its full potential)
- Intelligent software monitors and stores a wide range of Smart battery data
- With IC3® and IC5® charging outputs to charge various Spektrum™ Smart batteries -no separate adapter required,
- A clock on the display shows the remaining charging time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready for use
- Updated user interface with new, intuitive menus, icons and navigation tools, and non-slip, easy-to-use buttons
- USB ports for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug and unplug the power cord to turn the unit on and off
- Detachable power cord for convenient transport
- Efficient, low-noise fan built in for cooling
- Compact size and slim, robust housing that fits neatly on your workbench or tool bag for the airfield or racetrack
- Convenient rubber grips on the case make it easy to plug and unplug batteries
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ plugs
|Input Voltage (V):
|Rechargeable cell count:
1-6 Lixx, 1-16 Nixx, 1-12 Pb
|Charge current (A):
|Discharge current (A):
|Charging current category:
Up to 20A
|Discharge current category:
- (1) S1200 Smart G2 AC charger
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Instruction manual
Spektrum is a brand from the American company Horizon Hobby. "Spektrum" is a RC Radio System revolutionizing the 2,4 GHZ RC industry. With Spektrum, Horizon Hobby was one of the first companies worldwide to offer the 2,4 GHZ technology and telemetry. Today, Spektrum is widely known as one of the best on the market in RC Radio Systems. Many Horizon Hobby models can be instantly connected with Spektrum remotes via BNF (Bind and Fly) such as Blade, E-flite, Hangar 9, hobbyzone, parkzone, or Vaterra products.