This mounting frame is screwed into the model vibration-protected
via rubber grommets. Insert the enclosed brass grommets into the rubber elements so that the side with the support surface faces the mounting surface. This prevents the rubber elements from being crushed.
Each Power-Ion battery pack is equipped with a two-core cable with JR connector and a two-wire cable with the MPX connector for connection.For higher currents we recommend to use the connection of the receiving system via the MPX connector and the JR connector as charging connection. Both cables have the same length.Features:
- Nominal voltage: 7.2V
- Final charging voltage: 8.4V
- Cable length (1x MPX cable + 1x JR cable): 135mm each
- Weight: 136g (incl. bracket) / 104g (without bracket)
- Dimensions: 104x47x32mm (incl. holder) / 70x39x20mm (without holder)
- continuous current max.:20A
- Short-time current max.: 40A
- Charging current max.: 4A (via MPX connector)
The Power-Ion battery packs are special batteries for the supply of the receiving system, with high mechanical stability and long service life. In the event of a short circuit, a short-circuit protection is activated. Overcharge protection is also provided. The batteries are also functional at very low or very high (-10 - +60 ° C) temperatures. The Power-Ion battery packs are delivered in a plastic mounting frame in which the batteries are fastened with the enclosed Velcro.