The Pro Boat® Alpha Patrol Boat is perfect for the lake or your mantle. Everything from the trim scheme to working LEDs to the way the Alpha runs on the water is designed to make your experience as realistic as possible. You can hit the water with dual brushed 390 size, 22T motors, 60-amp Brushed LiPo Compatible Waterproof ESC and a durable ABS hull.
To ensure you have a smooth ride, the boat does not have an exposed rudder or propeller. The powerful, steerable jet pumps provide plenty of power while keeping the speed and steering as scale as possible. Take control of the pivoting gun turret, mounted on the bow, by adding a 3-channel transmitter and a servo. Wherever you go, this is one boat that shouldn't be messed with.
Like the full-size boat, the Alpha Patrol Boat is propelled by twin, steerable jet pumps.
Run day or night
Seven working LEDs help you light up the night and add to the scale realism.
The included 2.4 Spektrum™ STX2™ 2.4GHz FHSS transmitter provides a clear, precise connection while the boat is on the water.
You'll love the realistic molded detailed accessories such as machine guns, dock bumper tires, light pods, antennas and relevant flags.
- The highly detailed ABS hull features an abundance of scale accessories including a .50 caliber gun on the bow, m60 machine guns and a .50mm gun on the transom.
- The detailed military trim scheme finishes off the scale realism
- 3 Working LED's light up the night and bring an extra touch of scale realism
- The 60 amp Waterproof ESC provides more than enough amperage than the boat will ever require, providing peace of mind and countless hours of operation
- LiPo compatibility allows the user to use most any size 7.4 LiPo available
- The 2.4 radio system provides a clear and precise connection when the boat is off the mantle and on the water
- The boat includes molded detailed accessories such as machine guns, dock bumper tires, lights pods, antennas and a flag
- Just like the real boat it is modeled after, the boat is propelled by twin, steerable, jet pumps. The boat does not have an exposed rudder or propeller to worry about either on display or on the water
- Brushed 390 size motors provide enough power, while providing plenty of run time
- The included boat stand allows for use as a display model or to store the boat on while not in use
- Optional servo driven gun turret (see completion guide)
|Version:||RTR - READY TO RUN|
motors and controllers