Size is not always the deciding factor...our mini crawlers prove this in daily use in the living room or home garden. You don't need much space and the "Playground" is quickly built. For example, just throw a few cushions on the ground and the fun can begin! The proportional radio remote control makes the finest driving maneuvers possible and control the small crawler over even the most complicated-looking obstacles.
The Scale Lexan bodies of our Mini Crawlers offer many fine details and all are equipped with LED lighting. In addition, there is also a sticker sheet for individual design.
The chassis is in no way inferior to the crawler brothers in larger scales. A multilink chassis, fully locked differentials, telescopic drive shafts, a 3-stage high-performance transmission and, of course, all-wheel drive (4WD) ensure top performance. In addition, there is a "Drag / Mountain Brake" to stop simply even on the steepest slope.
Various tuning parts are available for individual design - for example, drive shafts made of HD steel with chrome finish which are very heavy and robust and thus provide better traction due to their low center of gravity. Also available are aluminum shock absorbers, special weights for the wheels and also unpainted bodies for your own design ideas.
The vehicle is powered by a waterproof (PPX4) 2-in-1 speed controller/receiver unit and a 7.4V LiPo battery with 600mAh which provides a driving time of up to 60 minutes. The battery is charged by a USB charging cable. The charging time is about 45 minutes. FEATURES:
- High Torque gearbox, reduction ratio 104:1
- 88T / 030 Brushed Motor
- Differential fully locked (front & rear)
- Telescopic UJ drive shaft
- Metal chassis frame
- Drag/Mountain Brake (prevents rolling on hills)
- Digital Proportional Control for sensitive driving maneuvers
- LED lighting (front & rear)
- Scale body with lots of attachments
- Bead lock rims with super soft M/T tires
- Waterproof mini steering servo
- 2-in-1 speed controller/receiver unit
- Driving time: approx. 60 minutes
- Speed controller: 2-in-1 ESC/RX unit, PPX4, 10A/50A
- Remote control: 2.4GHz, 4-channel
- Steering servo: 1kg actuating force, waterproof
- Motor: 030 / 88T
- Gear ratio: 104:1
- Battery: LiPo 7.4V/2S 600mAh
- Battery connector system: Molex 2-pin
- Wheelbase: 155mm
- Ground clearance: 35mm
- Track width: 110mm
- Length: 260mm
- Width: 113mm
- Height: 115mm
- Weight: 300g
- Wheels: 18x57mm
The company ABSIMA was founded in September 2011 in Nürnberg, Germany. As exclusive dealer for Team C Racing in Europe, Absima is one of the leaders in the RC Car industry worldwide. Absima offers a large selection of Cars in 1:10 and 1:8 scale, as well as thousands of quality spare and tuning parts, RC transmitters, servos, speed controllers, electric and glow motors, battery packs, and RC boats. From Ready to Run beginner kits to competition RC models, Absima has you covered!