The CR3.4 SHERPA Scale Crawler is a high-end car loaded with technical features which are unusual for a “ready-to-run” vehicle.The Absima Sherpa
is a highly competitive professional car that includes many insane performance features.
A realistic designed 5mm CNC machined aluminum frame with a heavy duty aluminum 4-link suspension system. Oil-filled shock absorbers with internal springs, 5mm piston rods and shock boots provide a silky smooth and realistic response.
Portal axles not only offer a greater distance from the differential housing to the ground than conventional axles, they also have another positive feature. With conventional crawlers, the torque applies so much force that the vehicle jumps over the obstacle. The design of the portal axles reduces the gear ratio at the wheels and virtually eliminates the torque surges of the drive. The overall reduction ratio of the axle drive is more than twice that of non-portal designs to insure a smooth run.
A unique hydraulic steering shock absorber design combined with a 9kg digital and waterproof steering servo hardened steel drive shafts and a steering angle of 45.8° offer the best possibilities to handle any terrain.
The CR3.4 SHERPA features a 2-speed transmission to conquer tough terrain and bring you also fast to the next obstacle. Just push a button on the radio and change from transmission ratio 1/37.1 (low speed) to 1/15.1 (high speed).
Lock and unlock the front and rear differential independently to get the maximum performance on the track - all controlled remotly from your tranmitter and 2x 0,9kg mini servos. Leave the differential unlocked for a smooth hadling at high speed. On tecnical trails you can lock the front differential, the rear differential or even both to handle extreme terrain. Aluminum motor mount and an adjustable slipper clutch provide a additional protection in extreme conditions. Hardened steel differential gears and drive parts.
The drive concept - powered by HOBBYWING contains a 60A waterproof brushed speed controller and a 550 motor. Set the jumper to setup your battery type (NiMH / LiPo) and drive mode ( forward / reverse / brake).
9kg digital steering servo and 3x 17g mini servos for gear transmission and differential lock/unlock - all servos are waterproof.
The 2.4 GHz 6-channel radio system gives you total control over your vehicle - wether lighting system, 2-speed gear, diff. locks or top speed adjustment.More scale details:
- Stylish 1.9" beadlock wheels with aluminum rings and 10 bolt design
- Super soft tires with a realistic sidewall flex for maximum traction on the rocks
- Wheel size: 43x120 mm
- Rock sliders and molded inner fender help to protect the chassis from dirt and damage
- Flip-Top body with magnetic lock and easy to open battery case
- 1.2mm PC bodyshell with many attachments like
- Towing shackles front/rear
- Rear view mirrors
- Door fittings set
- 2 Fuel tanks
- High lift jack
- Roof rack with ladder
- Tank filler neck
- Door handles
- Engine hood mount
- License platesELECTRONICS SPECS:
- ESC: 60A brushed/waterproof with T-connector (BEC [email protected], 7.2V NiMh & 2S LiPo batteries can be used)
- Engine: 550 high-torque brushed engine 21T
- Steering Servo: 9kg metal gearbox, digital and waterproof
- Mini Servos: 0,9kg, waterproof
- Radio System: 6-channel 2.4GHz remote control (4.8 - 12.0V LiPo capable)
- length: 542mm
- width: 250mm
- height: 240mm
- ground clearance: 53mm
- wheelbase: 313mm
- Weight: 2970g
- Approach angle: 60
- Departure angle: 45°
- Steering angle max: 45.8°
- Rims: 12mm Hex Beadlock 1.9" 32x69mm
- wheels: 43x120mm
- shock absorber length: 90mm
- Transmission ratios: 2-speed (Hi 1/15.1 / Lo 1/37.1), remote controlled
- Gear: Module 0.8/32dp - Pinion 16Z / Main gear 44T
- Drive system: 4WD
The company ABSIMA was founded in September 2011 in Nürnberg, Germany. As exclusive dealer for Team C Racing in Europe, Absima is one of the leaders in the RC Car industry worldwide. Absima offers a large selection of Cars in 1:10 and 1:8 scale, as well as thousands of quality spare and tuning parts, RC transmitters, servos, speed controllers, electric and glow motors, battery packs, and RC boats. From Ready to Run beginner kits to competition RC models, Absima has you covered!