New Featurs in the V2.1:
- Speed Controller Setup + XT90 Plugs
- Maximum Power - optimized for the specific car
- Motor Design - revised motor housing and cable routing
- Shortened Differential Outdrivers - to ensure proper and reduced friction operation of the differentials
- Optimized chassis plate - for more ground clearance and longer suspension travel
- Damper Shaft with silicone sleeve - to prevent the shock absorbers from bottoming out
- Overworked Differentials - optimized lubrication and shimming
The chassis is fully tuneable with adjustable ride height, tunable shocks, adjustable camber, adjustable toe angle, multiple shock mounting positions and adjustable rear wing.
Durable aluminum parts like the 3mm laser-engraved chassis plate, golden colored wheel hubs wishbone brackets, brace- and damper parts, ensure a long chassis life and a premium design.DRIVE CONCEPT:
The drive concept - powered by HOBBYWING is top in it´s class for performance and reliability and accelerate the vehicle up to 110 km/h. The cooling fan on the 150A speed controller keeps temperatures consistent during full throttle 6S action. The 2100KV motor delivers insane power to the wheels.
The recommendations for the optional high-speed reduction (pinion is included in the scope of delivery) apply to operation on hard, level surfaces. Do not use for off-road, bashing or continuous start/stop riding, as this may damage the drive units (controller/motor)!
Parameters like brake force, drag brake, start mode (punch), running mode and LiPo cut-off you could change the settings through a set button or a programming box (separately available). XT90 connectors provide a reliable connection between your speedo and your choosen battery packs. So much power want to be supplied! We advise to quality batteries with high capacity and a C-rate of at least 60C.
CVD shafts front and rear, CNC machined spur- and metal differential gears and center dogbones are used for power transmission.
"Easy-Use" motor mount concept for a quick and easy motor removal. Just open 2 screws and slide it out!
A high-speed pinion gear is included for high speed running on hard, flat surfaces. For off-road or high-load repetitive start-stop driving we recommend the standard pinion which is installed as standard!STEERING CONCEPT:
Our proven ABSIMA "CR2SV2" 2.4 GHz radio system guarantees a fast and reliable connection to your vehicle. The 9kg metal gear servo with aluminum horn and durable high-performance tires ensure proper steering on any surface.
Get your ABSIMA Stoke 6S Buggy and experience a whole new level of quality and performance!Features:
- Extremly durable composite plastic parts
- Fully adjustable chassis concept
- CNC machined spur gear and metal motor pinion
- Adjustable oil-filled 16mm "Aluminum Big Bore" shocks
- 3 full-metal geared differentials
- Downforce wing
- Adjustable wing holder
- 2-piece sliding motor mount concept for easy adjustment and instalation
- Massive CVD axles - front & rear
- Middle steel drive shafts - front & rear
- Race compound low profile tires
- "Saddle-Pack" battery concept for a perfect weight distribution
- 3mm black aluminum chassis plate with ABSIMA laser engravings
- Aluminum servo arm
- Seperate water- and dust-proof receiver box
- Completely ball bearing mounted
- Chassis sideguards for dirt protection
- All aluminum parts anodized in gold
- Aluminum 17mm wheel hex drives
- Steel turnbuckles all-over
- Adjustable camber, toe angle & ride height
- SPEED UP TO 110 KM/H
The company ABSIMA was founded in September 2011 in Nürnberg, Germany. As exclusive dealer for Team C Racing in Europe, Absima is one of the leaders in the RC Car industry worldwide. Absima offers a large selection of Cars in 1:10 and 1:8 scale, as well as thousands of quality spare and tuning parts, RC transmitters, servos, speed controllers, electric and glow motors, battery packs, and RC boats. From Ready to Run beginner kits to competition RC models, Absima has you covered!