The 1/7 scale, ready-to-run ARRMA® FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle gives the fast, tough 6S BLX platform an extra-long wheelbase, mechanical handbrake, and rugged military styling for an exciting new way to bash and blast over brutal terrain.KEY FEATURES
- Exciting military styling with a full roll cage, multi-panel body, and detailed interior with driver and passenger figures
- Special vehicle-specific wheel and tire package including multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ airless style tires on military-inspired wheels
- Extra-long wheelbase and wide-track suspension for dynamic handling
- Spektrum™ 6S brushless power system capable of 60+ mph speeds
- Factory-installed mechanical handbrake for performing evasive maneuvers and initiating drifts — a first for any ARRMA® off-road vehicle
Proven 6S BLX Features:
- Military-styled, multi-panel body in matte black or matte white camo designs
- Fully detailed interior featuring four FIRETEAM™ crew figures
- Full body roll cage integrated with the chassis roll hoop, bumpers, and chassis side structures
- Realistic bumpers, skid plates, and side steps
- Handbrake module operated by the Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio’s third channel
- Black anodized aluminum shocks, motor mount, and steering parts
- Aluminum-cased, oil-filled center differential
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires featuring a military-inspired wheel and airless design tires
Military style, ARRMA® Toughness, 6S BLX Speed!
- Anodized aluminum chassis plate
- Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and SR315 dual protocol receiver
- Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- Spektrum™ S652 steel-geared waterproof digital servo offering 265 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Rubber shielded bearings
- All-metal drivetrain
- Steel spur gear
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- ARRMA® motor heatsink and fan
Built on the proven 6S BLX platform, the 1/7 scale, ready-to-run FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle is the first ARRMA® vehicle of its kind — with an extra-long wheelbase and wide track for dynamic handling, plus rugged and realistic military styling that reflects the unstoppable toughness of the chassis underneath. It's also the first ARRMA® off-road vehicle to include a mechanical handbrake!
With one look it's clear that the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle has no equal. Out of the box, the multi-panel body comes factory-finished in your choice of matte black or matte white camouflage color schemes. A full roll cage adds to the military-style looks and toughness. The detailed interior carries a four-man FIRETEAM™ crew. It all rides on a special wheel and tire package, featuring multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires for high traction and smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.
A factory-installed Spektrum™ 6S brushless power system enables the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform huge jumps at 60+ mph speeds over brutal terrain. The extra-long wheelbase and wide-track suspension, along with adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks, keep you confidently in control. From the bumpers and skid plates to the heavy-duty metal drivetrain, the characteristically rugged ARRMA® design lets you fearlessly tackle almost any obstacle blocking the FIRETEAM™ crew from its mission.
A mechanical handbrake, operated from the supplied Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter's third-channel thumb switch, adds an extra dimension to the FIRETEAM™ driving experience. It's a first for an ARRMA® off-road vehicle and allows the vehicle to perform evasive maneuvers and initiate drifts and handbrake turns.
The ultra-capable FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle may well be the most impressively tough vehicle yet in the ARRMA® 6S BLX lineup. Assembled, finished, and complete with high-quality Spektrum™ radio and power systems, it requires only your choice of LiPo battery and charger before speeding its crew to the rescue!DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH
The FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle features an anodized aluminum chassis with strong composite side guards, an EXB-compatible front top plate, and center body support and tower to tower brace for maximum durability. The heavy-duty drivetrain includes a center diff with strong aluminum case, plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. Durable steel driveshafts are used throughout.ADJUSTABLE OIL-FILLED SHOCKS
The adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks are mounted on black-anodized front and rear shock towers. They keep the multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires firmly planted for high traction and smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.CRASH-ABSORBING BUMPERS
Rugged chassis components, including a rear bumper with crash-absorbing spring design, contribute to unstoppable bashing performance. The front bumper and front and rear skid plates also help you fearlessly tackle almost anything that stands in the way of the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle crew!MILITARY-INSPIRED WHEELS & TIRES
Mounted on a military-inspired wheel and featuring an airless tire styled sidewall, the multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM™ tires feature a vented design with a tough off-road tread pattern. Super-durable wheel hubs provide increased strength.MATTE FINISH MILITARY CAMO BODY
To the proven speed and handling of the 6S BLX, the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle adds unique military styling and the toughness of a full roll cage. Its body panels arrive factory-finished in a matte black or white camouflage color scheme with decals. The detailed interior comes complete with a four-member crew of FIRETEAM™ figures.SPEKTRUM™ SLT3™ 2.4GHZ 3-CHANNEL TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter is ergonomically designed for fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New bashers can set the throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential. A thumb switch operates the vehicle’s mechanical handbrake, allowing the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform handbrake turns, drifts, and evasive maneuvers.SPEKTRUM™ SR315 3-CHANNEL DUAL PROTOCOL RECEIVER
Compatible with SLT™ and DSMR® protocols, the included Spektrum™ SR315 3-channel receiver offers outstanding range and fast response rate. It’s also Smart telemetry compatible (in DSMR® mode and using the Spektrum™ Dashboard app).SPEKTRUM™ STEERING AND BRAKE SERVOS
For dependable steering control, the FIRETEAM™ 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle includes a Spektrum™ S652 metal-gear digital servo capable of 265 oz-in of torque. The handbrake module is powered by a Spektrum™ S650 nylon gear servo rated at a maximum 99 oz-in of torque. Both servos are waterproof and factory-installed.SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 150A SMART ESC
The included and installed Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A ESC handles 4S/6S LiPo power and uses IC5® connectors (also compatible with EC5™ connectors).SPEKTRUM™ FIRMA™ 2050KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR
Installed on an easy-access sliding mount for quick removal, the included Spektrum™ Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor features an ARRMA® heatsink, cooling fan, and Safe D input gears.
DESIGNED FAST DESIGNED TOUGHARMA is a label, which defines the high speed-RC-action new.Here starts your journey into the fantastic world of the RC-car-driving because ARRMA offers exciting vehicles for every purpose.It doesn't matter, if you are a newcomer in the RC-car-hobby or if you are an old hand, ARRMA has everything to present newcomer and experts with a challenge.Designed by experts, who unterstand their business, offer the ARRMA-vehicles a preeminant cost effectiveness, excellent speed and a robust construction, because ARRMA-vehicles are "Designed to be Fast, Designed to be Touch".