Description "IKARUS AeroFly RC8 Standard DVD incl. USB Flight-Controller"
The aeroflyRC8 is here! The successor of the world-famous and successful RC7 has been further developed in detail, expanded with new model types and many models and equipped with great new features. With VR technology, real 3D feeling moves into the aeroflyRC under a VirtualReality headset!
- 246 models / 54 sceneries / 8x 4D sceneries
- 2D mode on the PC monitor (as with the RC7)
- 3D mode for VR headsets (Virtual Reality)
- FPV course for multicopter
- Racetrack for all models
- Flight physics engine of aeroflyFS2 optimized for model flight
- Autogyros, hang gliders, folding engine, Flettner rotowing
- Helis, jets, multicopters, aerobatics, gliders, scale models, water flight, true scale models
- Superreal reflections and water reflections, superreal dynamic effects
- For the IKARUS-RC FlightController or -Interfaces
Fly on your PC monitor with all branches of model flight in high resolution photo scenes, move freely through 4D photo scenes or fly with the same software with your VR headset and experience a whole new feeling and immerse yourself in the scene!
This item #3031050 is a set consisting of:
aeroflyRC8 STANDARD on DVD for Windows
USB RC/FlightController #3036012
The USB RC/FlightController is powered directly from the PC. You don't need batteries for the controller and you don't need to charge batteries The controller is delivered with throttle left (mode 2 or mode 4) and can be changed to throttle right (mode 1 or mode 3) with the included instructions
Upgrade to the full version
The STANDARD-Edition of the aeroflyRC8 can be upgraded here in the store at any time
to the full version with 246 models and 54 sceneries.
System requirements for Windows
Minimum system requirements (in brackets the recommended ones)
- 64-bit Win 8/10
- DualCore 2.4 GHz (QuadCore 3.0 GHz)
- RAM 4 GB (8 GB)
- Hard disk space: 8 GB
- Graphics card with 1 GB (2 GB memory)
- One free USB port on the PC
- For VR mode only: graphics card with 4 GB.
- The RC8 is optimized for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets (the two most common systems).