Via the USB interface you can connect your own RC radio via the Trainer plug (DSC). By this way the aeroflyRC9 can detect your RC transmitter as a control unit. You can transfer up to 12 channels and freely select your control mode 1 to 4.
Set: aeroflyRC9 on DVD with USB Interface for Futaba
The successor to the aeroflyRC8 is available with even more models, even more innovative technical highlights and great new features.
Some of the aeroflyRC9 highlights at a glance!
- From now with total 273 models
- From now with 59 sceneries
- With FES large scale gliders
- With 4D aerobatic (reverse thrust)
- Individually adjustable stall range at many models
- Auto gyros, motor trikes, Flettner roto wing
- Helis, Scale, Jets, Glider, Aerovatic - all aspectsof RC model flying!
- Air field radar
- Perfect physics engine for improved 3D models
The IPACS developers makes a perfect job and proudly presents a technically feasible up-to-date RC simulation.
On the IKARUS-Webseite you`ll find all features, the new models and details about the VR-Technologie..aeroflyRC9 DVD content
System requirements for Windows
- 273 models / 59 sceneries / 8 4D sceneries
- normal mode for PC-Monitor
- 3D mode for VR-Headsets (Virtual Reality)
- FPV-Parcours for multi copter
- Racetrack for all models
- All models are instantly scalable
- Adjustable stall range at many models
- Auto gyros, motor trikes, retractable glider engine, Flettner roto wing
- Helis, Jets, Multi copter, Aerobatic, Glider Scale models, sea pleanes, True-Scale-Models
- Super real reflections and water effects, super real dynamic effects
- For all IKARUS-RC FlightController or USB-Interfaces
Minimum (recommended) system requirements
- 64-Bit Win 8/10/11
- DualCore 2,4 GHz (QuadCore 3,0 GHz)
- RAM 4 GB (8 GB)
- Free Disc Space: 8 GB
- 3D video card with 1 GB (2 GB)
- Only for VR mode: video card with 4 GB
- The RC9 is optimized for Oculus-Rift and HTC-Vive Headsets