Description "GRAUPNER VARIO MODULE HOTT"
- Vario with altitude signals and climb and descent signals
- Additional warning thresholds for min. height, max. height, climb and descent speed in two steps
- Altitude display and storage of the min. and max. altitude.
- Adjustable warning time: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds, always
- Adjustable warning repetition time: always, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 min, once
HoTT- is the synthesis of know-how, engineering and worldwide tests by professional pilots. A 2.4 GHz system that points the way for the future of RC model making.
HoTT- Hopping Telemetry Transmission is safety with up to 75 channels
HoTT- uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. (FHSS)
HoTT- offers integrated telemetry in real time (expandable).
HoTT- is fully programmable with the help of the Smartbox.
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and undervoltage warning function
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (Digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Future-proof due to update capability via USB interface
-500m ... 3000m
3,6 ... 8,4 V
23/17 (26,5)/7,5 mm
Graupner, based in Kirchheim, Germany, was founded by the family Graupner and, up until March 2013, operated under the third Graupner generation from Stefan Graupner. In March 2013, the company was purchased by the manufacturer of Graupner HoTT RC Transmitter Systems. Graupner covers a large RC assortment including RC Cars and Trucks (GM), Helicopters, Airplanes, RC Electronics (HoTT 2,4GHZ), Chargers, RC Glow-Powered Motors (OS) as well as a large variety of Electric-Powered Brushless Motors. Graupner supplies around 2000 retailers throughout the world.