Description "FUTABA T12K T-FHSS/S-FHSS 12+2 CHANNEL MODE 2 REMOTE CONTROL + R3008SB"
Please be aware that this product can only be shipped to the following countries: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and the United Kingdom!
Please also read our safety notice:
FUTABA T12K - Now in exclusive 3D Carbon Look...!
The powerful feature & software package of the Futaba T12K, now shines in an attractive 3D carbon look...! There are the color variants blue, red, silver-gray and black to choose from. Of course, all four colors can be mixed on one transmitter. Just let your creativity run wild...!
The T12K remote control set comes with the 3D carbon look set of 4. Your price advantage is 49,90€!
The film is NOT printed film, but a specially developed structural film with 3D carbon surface structure.
The film elements are neatly plotted and can be applied exactly to the transmitter housing. For this purpose, the adhesive surface of the film and the surface of the transmitter to be covered are coated thinly with rinsing water, so that the decorative parts can still be moved during application. We strongly recommend this wet gluing method described in the instructions. A detailed video tutorial on how to apply the decoration can be found here: Carbon 3D Video Tutorial
There are 3D air channels in the adhesive surface of the film, which allow air and water to be spread without any problems. If applied properly, the decals can be removed from the transmitter later without leaving any residue. In the end, you will hold your T12K in your hands in an individual exclusive design.
The Futaba T12K is a professional computer remote control system for high demands. The 12+2 channels offer a wide range of applications for the T12K. Navigation in the software is intuitive via jog key and the two buttons next to the display. The ergonomic transmitter housing lies safely & comfortably in the hand. With 8 switches, 2 trimmers and 2 rear-positioned rotary encoders, the transmitter is generously equipped. The ball bearing joystick assemblies impress with their precision and unique adjustability.
The T12K also features an S.BUS and headphone jack as well as a trainer/DSC jack. The transmitter antenna integrated in the housing and the practical carrying handle allow easy handling of the transmitter.
The compact R3008SB receiver features 8/18 channels and is equipped with superior antenna diversity. The R3008SB can be powered directly from a 2s LiPo battery (HV). Note: If PWM channels 9 to 12 are used simultaneously with telemetry, an SBD-2 adapter must be used.
The transmitter includes extensive software for powered aircraft, gliders, helicopters and drones (multicopters) as a standard feature.
Our insider tip: With the Futaba T12K in 3D carbon look, you get a powerful remote control system with real professional features in the ultimate design.
- 12+2 channel computer remote control system
- Set of 4 3D carbon look decal sheets (red, blue, silver gray, black).
- Wide range of functions for high demands
- Safe and fast transmission with T-FHSS / S-FHSS
- Receiver R3008SB with antenna diversity
- Telemetry function
- Telemetry output via display and headphones
- S.BUS connection vibration alarm
- Conversion possibility for mode 1/2
- 30 model memories, expandable via SD card
- Memory for model name & user
- 5 flight modes (heli)
- S.Bus Data Editor (sensors & servos)
- servo monitor
- Powerplane menu with 5 wing types, 3 tailplane types Mixer for cross differentiation, SnapRoll, Gyro Mix, Butterfly (glider)
- Heli Menu with 6 swashplates Pitch & Throttle with 5 point curve Swashplate Mix & Throttle Mix Swashplate AFR & Swashplate Ring
- Glider menu with 4 wing types, 2 tail types Special multicopter menu with center alarm, gyro sensitivity, throttle curve, throttle speed
- Transmission type: T-FHSS / S-FHSS
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 12+2
- Transmit power: 100 mW EIRP
- Voltage range: 6.0-6.6 V
- Stick arrangement: Mode 1 (throttle right)
for model aircraft and helicopters
|2,4 GHz Mode1:
|2,4 GHz Mode2:
- Transmitter T12K Mode-1 2.4 GHz
- Receiver R3008SB 2.4 GHz T-FHSS
- Transmitter battery HT 5F1800B NiMH
- 230V plug charger NiMH
- multilingual manual