The X-8N is a competition-grade radio for cars, boats and tank operations. If you are looking for a radio that is packed with features, real-time voice telemetry and dozens of add-on expansions, then the Graupner X-8N is the radio for you.
The X-8N is powered by a 4000mAh that provides hours of operation. You are always connected with your vehicle through built-in voice telemetry capabilities that relay real-time information of main pack/receiver voltage, engine/receiver temperatures, and RF signal quality.
When used in conjunction with our GM Racing line of telemetry speed controllers, the X-8N enhances your racing experience with real-time motor information like RPM, speed, and current/remaining battery capacity. These parameters can be configured to inform you of important changes to your system, such as low battery or high temperatures that require immediate attention.
Ease-of-use is further enhanced by allowing you to configure directly from the radio all our telemetry and product settings (such as GPS, servos and ESCs). Programming cards and computer links are no longer needed to setup or make quick changes to the system. Just use the X-8N wireless access features and you will be up and running in no time.
The X-8N provides a complete data log for each race, storing all critical information on the SD memory card which can be analyzed to improve your system's reliability and performance. With free Graupner Update Studio downloads you can view your model data on the screen and oversee all aspects of your time on the track! If you want to further enhance your X-8N radio you can add the Bluetooth Module (P/N S8351) for Android phone or tablet, allowing you, your spotters and your fans to follow a real-time overview and progression of your race.Features:
- 4 Channel 2.4GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Adjustable steering wheel angle
- Removable steering wheel position for left hand use
- Trims can be moved for left and right hand use
- Adjustable gas and brake lever
- Wireless telemetry setup and programming
- Headphone jack
- Real-time voice announcements
- Micro SD card for telemetry data recording
- New GR-8 receiver supporting SUMD V2 bus system
- Selectable frame rates: 1.5ms, 3.0ms, SUMD V2 3.0ms, 6.0ms, 12.0ms and 24.0ms
- 4 wheel steering mode with dual ESC
- Ultrafast response times through direct data transmission from the main processor
- Multiple model copy functions including to SD card
- Super dual rate and expo menu
- Clocks for refueling stops and running time
- Round time stop function
- Servo speed settings
- Throttle travel settings
- Brake settings
- Anti-locking system for the brake
- Mixer and brake mixer
- Special mixers and modes for crawlers, track vehicles, and boats with two motors
- Telemetry can be switched off for competition
- Programmable Failsafe