2nd choice because cardboard damaged by moisture, content however intact!
Masterfully scaled by the legendary Cap 232 EX, world champion Quique Somenzini designed the QQ CAP-232 EX to create an unprecedented experience. Optimized aerodynamics in combination with the Aura 8 revitalize the flight performance of the Cap 232 according to the highest Flex innovation standards. Carbon fibre is cast throughout the fuselage and wings, plywood undercarriage secures the propulsion system and aluminium landing gear, making the cell light and rigid. The QQ Cap 232 EX offers amazingly stable 3D aerobatic performance coupled with smooth, predictable precision flight.
The perfect "next step" 3D aerobatic plane for the QQ Extra 300 or Mamba 10!
Flex Innovations has matched both the fuselage and the propulsion and offers amazing flight times of 7-12 minutes. The Cap-232 EX comes with the latest Aura 8 version 1.5+ firmware, which provides improved stabilization and reduced bounce back. Aura 8 connects to your Windows tablet or PC via USB and ensures that you can fully customize all settings and the latest firmware updates from the Flex Innovations team.
The Night version has a series of factory installed LEDs and includes an LED controller powered by your transmitter. The LEDs are operated via external 3s Li-Po or via the balancer connector of the 6s Li-Po motor pack. The internally mounted LEDs light up the wings, the fuselage, the tailplane and the fin, making the model bright but not dazzling.SUPER PNP FEATURES INCLUSIVE:
- Preprogrammed Aura 8 FW v1.5+ Advanced Flight Control System (installed)
- No steering clutch, something you've never seen on a Cap 232!
- (4) Potenza DS33HV, HV servos with metal gear installed)
- Low wing loading for easy handling
- 7 to 12 minutes flight time depending on battery selection and throttle management
- Wide range of batteries 2800 to 5200 mAh at 5S or 6S
- Potenza 60 3D for amazing performance and efficiency (installed)
- Hobby Wing 80A ESC with external BEC 8A at 7,4V (built-in)
- Night version with LED controller, which is operated by the transmitter
- Ball-Link connections on all control surfaces
- Elegant lines and additional scale details bring the CAP-232 to life!
- Large battery compartment from above with single lock for easy access
- Innovative plywood frame securely connects the engine to the fuselage while providing excellent battery assembly and cooling.
- Hollow-chamber wings with internal wood and carbon structure
- 16 x 6" Somenzini-Ribbe (SR) propeller for excellent grip at all speeds.
- 2-part push-in wing with removable SFGs make transport child's play.
- Lightweight pilot bust included and easily removable for individual adjustments.
- 3,5mm aluminium main undercarriage