Description Please note our safety information for spectrum users: Safety-Note-Aura-8-English.pdf
Keep your Aura 8 firmware always up to date. All information can be found here: http://wiki.flexinnovations.com/wiki/Aura
Download Link "Config Tool": http://dev.flexinnovations.com/configTool/setup.exe
QQ Extra 300 and Aura 8 - The perfect combination!3D Aerobat! For ALL!
The Extra 300 QQ
is a fully capable 3D and Aerobatic Aircraft. It features Innovative EPO Foam/Wood/Carbon construction for an unprecedented level of Tough, Light, and Stiff.
Super PNP offers rapid assembly time with factory installed servos, motor, ESC, and AURA 8 Flight Control System!
The Aura 8 is easy to use with all major radio systems, and comes pre-programmed for the QQ Extra 300
3D and Aerobatic Masterpiece!
The QQ Extra 300 is the evolution and accumulation of many years of design experience. A perfectly balanced airframe design combined with today’s most Advanced Flight Control System, gives an unmatched flying experience. Pilots will feel smooth, predictable and precise aircraft control without any interference to pilot inputs. The aircraft will fly as if it were much larger, Turbulent air will be less noticeable, Rotations will stop more precisely and smooth landings will be much easier to execute!
Flex Innovations has tuned and matched both the airframe and the Aura 8 to their best potential. However, the Aura 8 programming capability allows the pilot total freedom to adjust all settings, including the flight modes (sensor control inputs can even can be switched off). The USB firmware update capability will allow you to benefit from the latest features and advancements without purchasing new equipment!
Light wing loading and absolute minimum control coupling are key to great 3D performance and the QQ Extra 300 excels in this area. The careful design and manufacture of the QQ Extra 300 gives you light and stiff at the same time as it is hollow on the inside and has carbon fiber in key locations. Because it is EPO, it remains TOUGH and Repairable.Super PNP Features:
Aura 8 Features:
- Innovative plywood sub-frame connects the firewall to the wing spar while providing superior battery mounting and cooling
- Extreme 3D Performance
- Precise Aerobatics with nearly zero control coupling
- Super-light Rigid Airframe
- Hollow wing with internal wood and carbon structure
- Custom Control Horns for Optimized Throw and Precision
- Wheel Pants to enhance scale appearance (removable)
- Vortex Generators for low speed control
- SFG's for extreme maneuvering
- Factory applied trim scheme
- Works for all types of Fixed Wing Aircraft. Custom QQ Extra settings pre-loaded
- Connects easily to receivers or satellites from all major radio brands
- Custom tuning through PC or phone/tablet device (iPhone®/Android®) - phone/tablet support expected fall of 2015
- 3+ Flight Modes allow precise or aggressive settings to be selected in the same flight
- 3 Axis Gyro modes for Precision and 3D Aerobatics
- 6 Axis Sensor and powerful 32-bit processor allows for continuous expansion and feature updates
- Lightweight and durable plastic case
- Versatile selection of Ports?Eight Servo Ports can be individually configured as (PWM) Inputs or Outputs
- Two dedicated ports for DSM® Satellites
- Dedicated input port for single wire digital connection via S.Bus® (Futaba®) or SRXL (JR®, Multiplex, Graupner SUMD) or analog PPM stream
- Supports traditional receivers via servo inputs (3 additional male to male servo leads required)
- Micro USB Port for loading model programs, user programming, and firmware updates (Cable Included)
- Telemetry port for future expansion