QUALITY AND PROPERTIES:
- High-quality synthetic resin quality
- Fast drying
- Suitable for painting and repairing objects indoors and outdoors
- Good covering and filling power
- Colour and gloss resistant
- Weatherproof, lightfast, UV-resistant
- Excellent colour gradient for even surfaces
- Excellent adhesion on almost all materials
- Scratch, impact and shock resistant
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL DATA:
- binder basis: alkyd resin
- Color: color tone specific
- Smell: of solvents
- Temperature resistance: up to 80°C
- gloss level: at 60° measuring angle according to DIN 67530
- glossy: 85-90 GE
- semi-matt: 30-35 GE
- matt: 10-15 GE
Depending on the nature and colour of the substrate, the following are sufficient
- 150 ml for approx. 0.3 - 0.45 m²
- 400 ml for approx. 0.8 - 1.2 m²
- 600 ml for approx. 1.2 - 1.8 m²
- drying (at 20°C, 50% relative humidity):
- Dust dry: after 30 minutes
- Non-sticky: after 4 hours
- Fully dried: after approx. 24 hours
- Overpaintable: within 2 hours or after approx. 24 hours
- The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity and the applied layer thickness.
- Shelf life/storage:
- 10 years with proper storage (=10°-25°C, relative humidity of max. 60%)
- Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 150, 400 or 600 ml
With many MODEL-COLOR spray paints, spray protection and an anti-burglar cap prevent unauthorised use. Follow the instructions on the cap or label.
Always read and observe the cautionary texts carefully before use!
Application Substrate pretreatment:
- The substrate must be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Remove loose old coatings and rust, then sand and prime.
- Pre-treat plastic parts with MODEL-COLOR Plastic Primer.
- Allow to dry for 1 - 2 hours.
- Tape off areas not to be painted.
- Shake can for 3 minutes before use.
- Test the test spray and paint compatibility in an inconspicuous place.
- Spray distance: approx 25 cm
- Spray on several thin layers at intervals of approx. 2 minutes.
- Overpaintable within 2 hours or after 24 hours.
- Do not spray over with acrylic paint even after drying!
TIPS FOR SPRAY PAINTING:
Protect the object and the environment from spray mist.
Temperatures should be between +10°C and +25°C, max. humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from sunlight or other sources of heat. Spray only in dry weather and in areas protected from the wind and in well-ventilated rooms. Observe further information on the label!
environment and label:
Environmentally friendly: The products are 100% free of harmful heavy metals. The caps and packaging are made of recyclable materials.Disposal:
Only recycle completely emptied containers. Take containers with remnants to the problematic waste site.Labelling:
All MOTIP DUPLI products comply with the current labelling regulations. The classification, classification and labelling is carried out according to GHS or CLP 1272/2008/EC in the current valid form. The safety data sheets comply with REACH 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 and Annex II, in the currently valid form.