Stop wondering how fast your RC car can run and how high your RC Airplane or helicopter can fly. Now all these data come at your finger with the GNSS SPEED METER by SkyRC.
The popularity of Global Navigation Satelite System devices inspired SkyRC to design this gadget at about 45g. The Speed Meter is the result of SkyRCs ongoing development efforts, boasting an ultra compact GPS module with hidden antenna design, the high-sensitivity GPS receiver chip can do quick positioning, a robust controller IC to keep recording speed and altitude in real time.
This gadget is ideal for RC racing/flying and casual biking, driving and long journey. User could easily view the screen while working out data such as speed, altitude total mileage/kilometer,
The GSM-015 GPS Speed Meter records the top speed and top altitude for instant recall after the running. It will help RC fans much to fine-tune their RC gadgets to achieve better performance.Features
- Compact and easy to carry
- Speed meter with top speed memory
- Top altitude
- GPS Coordinator
- Built-in 1M flash (recording time: 2 hours)
- UTC timestamp logged for each track point
- Built-in rechargeable, LiPo bettery 200mAh (Operating time: 150 minutes)
- Support both Metric and Imperial system of measurements
- PC link for data logging & Bing maps
- Firmware upgradable
You can use SkyRC application software "GNSSLogger"to transfer the log data to PC and easily export the log data to "Google Earth".
Please visit Google Earth website http://earth.google.com for more information as well as the SkyRC website for the actual download.
- GNSSLogger Software Application
- Transfer the log data to PC and show the track data on Google Earth
- Save the log data to PC
- Select the language between English and Chinese
- Change Metric and Imperial system of measurement
- GPS update rate selection
- Firmware upgrade
- Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHZ
- Update frequency: 10 Hz.
- Antenna type: Built-in
- Satellite signal reception sensitivity: -167dBm
- Dimensions: 65.7x39.6x20.8mm
- Weight: 45g
- Operating temperature: 0° to +50°
- Storage temperature: -10° to +70°
- Operating humidety: 5% to 90%