The small powerful RC telemetry sensor measures and transmits voltage / current / power / capacity / energy / height / vario
The UniSens-E is a pure telemetry sensor especially for all electric models. It is so small and light, but at the same time so powerful that it can be used in almost every model.
In keeping with our philosophy of supporting as many systems as possible, the UniSens-E also speaks the language of Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter) and PowerBox Core.
The telemetry used only has to be specified once in the UniSens-E in the settings. This can be done either using our PC program "UniSens-E Tool" or with the UniDisplay. HoTT GAM is selected in the delivery state.
To change the settings via PC or for firmware updates a suitable USB interface like our order no. 2550 or an already existing USB connection cable like from Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner is necessary. See also the manual.
Without further sensors the UniSens-E can measure the complete drive, i.e. voltage, current and capacity.
Since a barometric (air pressure) altitude sensor with high resolution is also integrated, a vario is realized with the UniSens-E in addition to the altitude measurement.
Extensive alarms can also be programmed, which are reported by telemetry via the respective transmitter.
The UniSens-E is available with different connector systems, so that normally nothing has to be soldered. The current measuring range extends symmetrically in both directions. Thus the plug assignment, i.e. whether the battery has male or female at the positive pole, is not important. The measuring direction is simply set in the setup.
Via our UniDisplay all measured values of the UniSens-E can also be viewed live and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
No matter if glider, aerobatic plane, helicopter, HLG or slowflyer, the UniSens-E can be used in almost any area due to its low weight and compact size. Of course, the UniSens-E is not only suitable for model aircraft. It can also be installed in RC boats, RC cars etc.
With the UniSens-E you acquire a universal RC telemetry sensor which is powerful in all respects and which uses the possibilities of modern electronics to be a great help for you as a little helper in handling your RC models.
And that is what the UniSens-E: can do.
- complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacity, speed and height measurement
- integrated brushless speed sensor (not with 55 A versions)
- full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky and Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter)
- Height measurement with automatic zeroing after switching on
- barometric vario
- Current measuring range up to 140 A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V
(but the maximum current carrying capacity of the plugs used must not be exceeded!)
- reinforced version with 280 A current measuring range available
- Receiver signal connector for remote control of certain functions
- direct connection to GPS logger possible for data recording in a file
- Measurement of the receiver battery voltage
- Power supply by receiver
- current status is indicated via LED
- Direct viewing of the measured values live with our UniDisplay
- Parameter settings possible via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry