Please be aware that this product can only be shipped to the following countries: Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Slovakia, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary!
The Futaba FX36 is the flagship among console transmitters and was designed for professional use in model sports. Quality and equipment meet the highest demands and leave nothing to be desired in terms of transmission reliability, functionality and operability.
The extensive telemetry functions are identical to the well-known T18MZ and T14SG systems. Futaba's best cross stick segments ST-57 (as in T18MZ) are used for the control.
The system includes all known modulations such as FASST, FASSTest, T-FHSS and FHSS. The menu navigation is clearly structured and can be quickly operated via the large, colour touch screen. In addition to the well-known functions of the T-18MZ, a multi-copter menu and a 9-language menu navigation have been added. The integrated SD card slot for storing the model data and updating the software for future, new applications makes this system future-proof.
Model memories from T14SG, T16SZ, T18SZ, FX-22, FX-30 and FX-32 are convertible to FX-36.
The high-quality transmitter housing captivates by its processing quality and lies perfectly in the hand. The ergonomically arranged switches and encoders enable fatigue-free operation. The set includes 2 aluminium joystick extensions for adjusting the control ergonomics.
- Professional 18-channel remote control system with FASSTest & T-FHSS 2.4 GHz technology
- Ergonomic console transmitter design
- Professional billet segments ST-57
- 2 embroidery switches optionally retrofittable
- Extensive telemetry functions from T18MZ
- New S.BUS functions
- Model selection, internal memory for 30 models, can be expanded as required via SD card
- Model/user name up to 15 characters
- Modulations switchable FASST, FASSTest, S-FHSS, T-FHSS
- Embroidery fashion 1-4
- 9-language menu navigation
- Color Touch Screen 4.3 inch 480 x 272 pixel
- Telemetry with voice output via loudspeaker, optional headphones
- 18 operating elements: 6 trim sensors, 6 switches, 2 embroidery switches (optional), 2 rotary sensors, 2 linear sliders all freely assignable
- Graphical servo monitor for displaying all servo travels with servo test function
- Future-proof due to update capability via SD card
- Extensive timer and calendar functions
- vibration alarm
- S.Bus-Port with Power Support, for programming and registration of S.Bus products
- 8 flight states per model memory like T18MZ, can be combined with Logic function
- 10 free programmers
- Channels: 18
- Transmission system: FASSTest, FASST, T-FHSS, S-FHSS
- frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Transmission power: 100 mW (EIRP)
- Voltage range: 6,0...7,4 V
- Dimensions: 205x220x55 mm
- Weight approx.: 900 g
- AFR 3 modes, up to 17 points
- 13 wing types, 3 tail units, 8 swashplate types to choose from
- Fully equipped helicopter menu with swash ring, governor, servo travel and speed compensation, throttle limiter
- 3 curve modes for gas/pitch, up to 17 points possible
- Fully equipped glider menu with 13 wing types, 3 tail units
- Comprehensive mixer selection for gliders and engine models such as T18MZ
- Freely configurable teacher/student channel assignment, single or mixed operation