Please be aware that this product can only be shipped to the following countries: Austria, Germany (except Wellpower-CHECK), Switzerland, Slovakia, France, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, United Kingdom, Croatia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary!
- Professional 16+2 channel remote control system with FASSTest & T-FHSS 2.4 GHz technology
- Billet units with innovative potless technology
- Model selection, internal memory for 30 models, can be expanded as required via SD card
- Model/user name up to 15 characters
- Modulations switchable FASST, FASSTest, S-FHSS, T-FHSS
- Stickmode 1-4 convertible
- 9-language menu navigation
- Color touch screen 4.3 inch, 480 x 272 pixels
- Telemetry with voice output via loudspeaker, optional headphones
- 16 operating elements: 4 trim sensors, 8 switches, 2 rotary sensors, 2 side sliders, all freely assignable
- Power supply via HT 5F 1800B NiMH rechargeable battery
- Variable antenna position
- Built-in speaker
- headphone jack
- Graphical servo monitor for displaying all servo travels with servo test function
- Future-proof due to update capability via SD card
- Extensive timer functions with voice output
- Integration timer (gas value x time = "fuel consumption")
- vibration alarm
- S.Bus port for programming and registering S.Bus products
- 8 flight states per model memory can be combined with logic function
- 10 free programmers
- AFR 3 modes, up to 17 points
- 13 wing types, 3 tail units, 8 swashplate types to choose from
- Fully equipped helicopter menu with swash ring, governor, servo travel and speed compensation, throttle limiter
- 3 curve modes for gas/pitch, up to 17 points possible
- Fully equipped glider menu with 13 wing types, 3 tail units
- Comprehensive mixer selection for gliders and engine models
- Freely configurable teacher/student channel assignment, single or mixed operation
- POTLESS STICK Technology
- Contactless scanning of control stick movement
- Very high resolution with 4,096 steps
- Noticeably better responsiveness
- Virtually no measurable latency time anymore
- Insensitive to humidity & temperature fluctuations
- Absolutely wear-free
- Maximum precision in conjunction with the double ball bearing Futaba billet units
- Hollow stick axes for easy retrofitting of stick switches
Professional 16-channel 2.4 GHz remote control system with telemetry and 4.3-inch color touch display. The T16SZ is a fully equipped 16+2 channel transmitter that leaves nothing to be desired in terms of transmission reliability, quality, function and operability.
The transmitter has all known modulations such as T-FHSS, FASSTest, FASST and S-FHSS. The menu navigation of the transmitter software is clearly structured and can be operated intuitively via the large, colour touch screen. In addition to the special multicopter menu, the T16SZ has a 9-language menu. The integrated SD card slot for storing the model data and updating the software for future, new applications makes this remote control system future-proof.
The high-quality transmitter housing in well-known Futaba quality impresses with its workmanship and fits perfectly in the hand. The ergonomically arranged switches and transmitters enable fatigue-free operation. With the T16SZ, Futaba again sets standards in this class and impresses with a strong price-performance ratio.
The T16SZ can directly convert data from FX22, FX30, FX32, FX36, T12FG, T14SG, T18SZ (without PC converter). With the model data converter V2.2 from our download area the conversion of the data from T18MZ to T16SZ on the PC is possible!
POTLESS STICK Technology
The innovation "Potless Sticks" means the contactless and completely wear-free working Futaba billet mechanisms. The main difference to the stick with potentiometer is the contactless scanning of the stick menu movement. With potentiometers, a carbon collector always rubs on a carbon layer, which is always associated with a certain wear, which reduces the precision in the course of time. In the worst case, a worn potentiometer can fail, which automatically shifts the entire signal chain in the transmitter's internal signal processing and would inevitably result in a crash. Potless sticks are no longer familiar with such "wear and tear" phenomena because there is no mechanical contact between the control stick (magnet) and the signal pick-up (magnetic sensor) during the scanning of the control stick movements.
Potless is not equal to Potless...!
The already mechanically optimal control units are the most important functional components of Futaba transmitters. They are further improved by Potless Stick technology and are the first choice for high-quality control applications in the military and industrial sectors.
Higher resolution, perfect linearity and a practically unmeasurable latency time are convincing. This does not involve the use of simple magnets and transducers available on the mass market. The Potless Sticks feature optimized magnets with matched sensors that can be evaluated linearly over the entire path and under all conditions. And that with an Aufl