The 16-channel transmitter package
The Graupner mc-26 HoTT remote control is the model for the advanced model athlete. The mc-26 is suitable for almost all models. 16 control functions, 120 internal model memories, integrated telemetry and voice output as well as the fast and secure bi-directional transmission of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology make the mc-26 a true all-rounder.
The mc-26 remote control has an internal circular polarized patch antenna with very high range and reliability.
The double ball-bearing joysticks per axle provide an optimal control feeling.
Two large, high-contrast displays provide information on telemetry data and parameters at all times and enable fast and easy programming.
The switches and buttons of the remote control can be freely assigned and thus individually adapted. 12 mixers are available for programming. 8 switching phase programs with announcement function can be adapted and named for each model.
Thanks to the micro-SD card and micro USB interface, telemetry data and model memory can be imported and exported. Upgrades of the computer system are also carried out in an uncomplicated manner.
The Graupner receiver GR-24 is one of the most successful receivers of the Graupner product range. The compact receiver with its 16 grams has 12 channels and always offers a constant connection with its two antennas (antenna diversity).
The GR-24 transmits receiver voltage, temperature and signal strength to the transmitter without additional components. The warning thresholds can be easily programmed via the transmitter.
The receiver also has 3 free mixers, SUMD or PPM (SUMO) sum signal and various failsafe functions (hold, position and OFF)
Current software and firmware can be found under "Service/Help" under "Updates".
The Graupner Shop offers you a variety of accessories and spare parts for your console remote control and your model.
Manufacturer's recommended age: 14 years and older
Microcomputer remote control system using the latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
Circularly polarized patch antenna
Temperature calibrated billet units in the double ball bearing aluminium billet units
Charging via MicroUSB with LED charge indicator
Model types: model aircraft, helicopter, copter, vehicle, boat
Voice output through switch operation or switching phase change with a choice of over 400 voice outputs and up to 40 user-definable voice outputs
Up to 10 user definable alerts
10 different vibration alarms for telemetry warnings, timer, RF signal, voltage alarm
Return channel speed for towing operation or camera chopper with several transmitters and receivers adjustable in the model
Music player via programmable start/stop switch
Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
Wireless L/S function
5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish) possible via software update. For availability of the corresponding language, see download area.
Storage of telemetry data with date and time
Servo cycle times for digital servos of 10ms selectable.
Ultra-fast response times through direct and reliable data transmission from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mc-32
A high-contrast blue illuminated graphic display guarantees perfect control of the setting parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks and the operating voltage.
16 control functions
Free assignment of all switches
120 model memories
10 switches/buttons, including two 3-step switches long, four 2-step switches, 2 buttons long, 2 buttons on the rear and 2 sliders as well as 2 lateral rotary encoders
Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
CAP-TOUCH control panels with key-lock function against unintentional operation.
Numerous telemetry, programming and evaluation functions directly in the transmitter display
Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
Extensive programs for surface and helicopter models
swash plate limiter
Switch "monitor" to control all switches and transmitter switches
12 mixers, freely programmable for surface model and helicopter, each with freely selectable input and output functions, including 4 curve mixers with 5-point curve technology in 1 % steps, thus easily set and adjustable curve values for max. 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail or other non-linear travel. Using a sophisticated polynomial approximation method, the CPU calculates a real rounded ideal MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curve.
8 switching phase programs with announcement function can be individually adapted and named for each model, the switching time can be programmed separately.
SUPER SERVO menu with perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple parameter correction for 4 levels (direction of rotation, middle position, separate servo travel on both sides and separate travel limit for 16 servos with a total of 96 setting options)
SUPER DUAL RATE, EXPO menu with 36 possible setting variants, for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
Practice-optimized multi-function menus for wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all necessary mixer functions in the multifunction area menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and other special functions
Helicopter swashplate mixers for 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-point linkage.
Fail-safe monitor for 16 servo functions
Comfortable watch menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter etc. 2 time and 1 lap/time value can be displayed.
Stopwatch with history: In addition to the lap counter, there is a time 1 which records the switch-on times and a time 2 which records the switch-on and switch-off times separately.
Transmitter operating time timer is automatically set to zero by the transmitter's battery charging process.
Switch assignment of the flight phase switches: Now 6 switches, 2 of which have a priority function. The designation of each switch combination is freely selectable. This makes the number of flight phases independent of the number of flight phase switches.Included in the set
- Graupner HoTT mc-26 console transmitter, 16-channel with built-in LiPo transmitter battery 4000 mAh
- update cable
- micro-SD card
- aluminum case
- hand rests
- neck holder
- short and long billets
- Transmitter belt (65% polyester, 35% acrylic)
- Linearization of swash plate servos: Electronic compensation of the non-linear travel of swash plate servos.
- Tail type normal, V-tail, Delta/Nurfl., 2 HR Sv 3+8 (2 interlinked elevator servos without using free mixers/cross mixers are immediately available)
- Number of dampers up to 4 QR/4 WK: Full support of 8 surface servos, now also without using free mixers.
- Flight phase switching delay can be switched off: For individual channels the delay time can be switched off for each flight phase (e.g. for motor off with electric models or head-lock activate/deactivate heli).
- 16 Phase names
- Area mixer: Newly designed multi-flap menu for the simplest settings of up to 8 area servos for specific flight phases in a clearly arranged manner, even without the use of free mixers.
- Number of flight phases: (area: 8, heli: 7 + AR)
- phase trim
- Switchable snap-flap mixer HR->WK with new offset function for easy course corrections and quick turns
- 3 ring limiters for Voith-Schneider drives and the like
- Channel sequencer for 3 channels for retractable engines and gear doors
- Logical switches
- trim memory
- Multi-channel function for channel expansion for up to 14 additional channels
- Music player and internal speaker for voice output and music
- Reversing the servo assignment at the receiver output on the transmitter and receiver sides
- PPM signal adjustable at data output
- General HoTT features:
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- low-voltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping, mixing functions and all servo settings are easily programmable with internal telemetry
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Intelligent data transmission with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Over 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- Future-proof due to updateability via USB interface or MicroSD card
FHSS, frequency hopping over up to 75 channels
Maximum noise immunity through optimized frequency hopping, wide channel spread and antenna diversification
Intelligent data transmission with correction function
Extremely long range: 3000 (downwards or forwards > 1000 m)
Range test and warning function
Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
Numerous fail-safe functions
Key-lock function to prevent unintentional menu changes
Shorter response times adjustable (10ms period time)
No additional delays due to module processors. All hopping management is done directly from the 32-bit main processor.
Synchronous servo run possible by simultaneous control of the servo outputs in blocks of 4
Largely instantaneous control reactions through direct processing
Telemetry evaluation in real time
Optional voice output of the clocks, telemetry data and warnings via headphone output
Repeat function and further function of voice output programmable via freely assignable switches
Preselection of language editions to be output
Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
Integrated telemetry display with 8 x 21 characters or 128 x 64 dots, optionally in text ' or graphic form
Duration of display illumination: ALWAYS, 30s,.60s, 90s, 120s
Micro SD card slot for storing telemetry data similar to a black box and for expanding the model memory
PC software for evaluation or display of telemetry data via download
Sum signal at the highest receiver output for L/S function, satellite receiver, simulators, paddleless stabilizer systems etc. programmable
Model memory dependent binding, except for copied model memories
Wireless teacher/student function
3 flight phases programmable
swash plate limiter
motor off function
Numerous surface model and helimic mixers
Simple and extremely fast binding
Free channel assignment (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixing functions and all servo settings can be easily programmed
Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 16 channels). The last bound receiver sends the telemetry data.
Future-proof due to updateability via PC interfaceTechnical Specifications
- Control function: 16
- Width[mm]: 228 mm
- Height[mm]: 66 mm
- Temperature range[°C]: -15 ... 55 °C
- Antenna: Patch
- Total weight[g]: 1250 g
- Frequency: 2400 ... 2484.5 MHz
- Range approx.[m]: ~3000 m
- Length[mm]: 235 mm
- dimensions[LxWxH in mm]: 235 (315) x 228 x 80 mm
- Current consumption[mA]: 400 mA
- Operating voltage[V]: 3.4 ...4.35 V
- Total weight of lithium-ion batteries in a package: 127 g
- Lithium-ion battery Rated energy in watt-hours: 14.8 W
- Touch Display: No
- Voice output: Yes
- Flight phases: Yes
- Channels: 16
- Micro SD: Yes
- Display: Yes
- USB port: Yes
- Type of transmitter: Console
- HoTT - Technology: Yes
- Language variant: DE
- Transmitter series: mc