Please be aware that this product can only be shipped to the following countries: Austria, Germany (except Wellpower-CHECK), Switzerland, Slovakia, France, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, United Kingdom, Croatia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary!
The Graupner mc-28 HoTT remote control is the model for the advanced model athlete. The mc-28 is suitable for almost all models. 16 control functions, 120 internal model memories, integrated telemetry and voice output as well as the fast and secure bi-directional transmission of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz technology make the mc-28 a true all-rounder.
The mc-28 remote control has an internal circular polarized patch antenna with very high range and reliability.
The temperature calibrated Hall sensor stick units also have excellent durability and reliability.
Two large, high-contrast displays provide information on telemetry data and parameters at all times and enable fast and easy programming.
The switches and buttons of the remote control can be freely assigned and thus individually adapted. 12 mixers are available for programming. 8 switching phase programs with announcement function can be adapted and named for each model.
Thanks to the micro-SD card and micro USB interface, telemetry data and model memory can be imported and exported. Upgrades of the computer system are also carried out in an uncomplicated manner.
- Microcomputer remote control system using the latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Circularly polarized patch antenna
- Temperature calibrated billet units in the double ball bearing aluminium billet units
- vibration alarms
- Charging via MicroUSB with LED charge indicator
- Model types: model aircraft, helicopter, copter, vehicle, boat
- Voice output through switch operation or switching phase change with a choice of over 400 voice outputs and up to 40 user-definable voice outputs
- Up to 10 user definable alerts
- 10 different vibration alarms for telemetry warnings, timer, RF signal, voltage alarm
- Return channel speed for towing operation or camera chopper with several transmitters and receivers adjustable in the model
- Music player via programmable start/stop switch
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless L/S function
- different languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish) possible via software update. For availability of the corresponding language, see download area.
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle times for digital servos of 10ms selectable.
- Ultra-fast response times through direct and reliable data transmission from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mc-32
- A high-contrast blue illuminated graphic display guarantees perfect control of the setting parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks and the operating voltage.
- 16 control functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 120 model memories
- 10 switches/buttons, including two 3-step switches long, four 2-step switches, 2 buttons long, 2 buttons on the rear and 2 sliders as well as 2 lateral rotary encoders
- CAP-TOUCH control panels with key-lock function against unintentional operation.
- Numerous telemetry, programming and evaluation functions directly in the transmitter display
- Voice output can be called up via freely programmable switches
- Extensive programs for surface and helicopter models
- swash plate limiter
- Switch "monitor" to control all switches and transmitter switches
- 12 mixers, freely programmable for surface model and helicopter, each with freely selectable input and output functions, including 4 curve mixers with 5-point curve technology in 1 % steps, thus easily set and adjustable curve values for max. 5 points for throttle, pitch, tail or other non-linear travel. Using a sophisticated polynomial approximation method, the CPU calculates a real rounded ideal MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curve.
- 8 switching phase programs with announcement function can be individually adapted and named for each model, the switching time can be programmed separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu with perfect overview of all servo setting data and simple parameter correction for 4 levels (direction of rotation, middle position, separate servo travel on both sides and separate travel limit for 16 servos with a total of 96 setting options)
- SUPER DUAL RATE, EXPO menu with 36 possible setting variants, for 3 servo functions and 6 flight phases.
- Practice-optimized multi-function menus for wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all necessary mixer functions in the multifunction area menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro set function and other special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixers for 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-point linkage.
- Fail-safe monitor for 16 servo functions
- Comfortable clock menu . Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter etc. 2 time and 1 lap/time value can be displayed.
- Stopwatch with history : In addition to the lap counter, there is a time 1 which records the switch-on times and a time 2 which records the switch-on and switch-off times separately.
- Transmitter operating time timer is automatically set to zero by the transmitter's battery charging process.
- Switch assignment of the flight phase switches: Now 6 switches, 2 of which have a priority function. The designation of each switch combination is freely selectable. This makes the number of flight phases independent of the number of flight phase switches.
HoTT- is the synthesis of know-how, engineering and worldwide tests by professional pilots. A 2.4 GHz system that points the way for the future of RC model making.
HoTT- Hopping Telemetry Transmission is safety with up to 75 channels
HoTT- uses frequency hopping spread spectrum technology. (FHSS)
HoTT- offers integrated telemetry in real time (expandable).
HoTT- is fully programmable with the help of the Smartbox.
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and undervoltage warning function
- Extremely wide receiver operating voltage range from 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional up to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel mapping
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel expansion (max. 32 channels)
- Up to 4 servos can be controlled simultaneously in blocks with a servo cycle time of 10 ms (Digital servos only!)
- Maximum noise immunity due to optimized frequency hopping and wide channel spread
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry evaluation in real time
- Future-proof due to update capability via USB interface
Graupner, based in Kirchheim, Germany, was founded by the family Graupner and, up until March 2013, operated under the third Graupner generation from Stefan Graupner. In March 2013, the company was purchased by the manufacturer of Graupner HoTT RC Transmitter Systems. Graupner covers a large RC assortment including RC Cars and Trucks (GM), Helicopters, Airplanes, RC Electronics (HoTT 2,4GHZ), Chargers, RC Glow-Powered Motors (OS) as well as a large variety of Electric-Powered Brushless Motors. Graupner supplies around 2000 retailers throughout the world.