Please be aware that this product can only be shipped to the following countries: Austria, Germany (except Wellpower-CHECK), Switzerland, Slovakia, France, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, United Kingdom, Croatia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary!
The mz-12 HoTT with 6 control functions enables the advanced RC model maker to control numerous models. Model types: Aircraft models, helicopters, copter, car models and boats.
The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high functional reliability through bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output of switching states, warnings and telemetry data via the built-in loudspeaker or headphone output and ultra-fast response times.
The transmitter has 250 model memories. Programming with keys. A high-contrast, 8-line blue illuminated graphic display guarantees perfect display of all setting parameters and telemetry data.
However, the simple menu is particularly suitable for beginners.
The joystick function via the MicroUSB connection enables the pilot to train the flights on the flight simulator on a PC or smartphone before entering the airport and gives the pilot the necessary safety for the flights.
- Microcomputer remote control system using the latest 2.4 GHz Graupner HoTT technology
- Bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless L/S function
- Joystick function via MicroUSB cable for training on the flight simulator without additional dongles
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and Spanish) possible via software update. For availability of the corresponding language, see download area.
- Predefined model memory e.g. from Alpha 110, Alpha 250Q, Alpha 300, Hornet 250, XCELL 220 and Versacopter
- Model memory can be stored and loaded via PC
- 7 switchable voice outputs
- 10 user-definable speech outputs selectable
- Model types: model aircraft, helicopter, copter, car model, boat
- Charging possibility of the internal 1500 mAh LiPo battery via micro-USB connection to 5 V DC USB 500 mA with charging indicator when the transmitter is switched off.
- Special software for Copter: 8 channels for GPS functions or additional switching functions available in Copter
- Servo cycle times for digital servos of 10ms selectable
- Ultra-fast response times through direct data transmission from the main processor to the 2.4 GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays due to detours via a module processor.
- Antenna integrated in the handle
- intuitive operation and programming
- A high-contrast blue illuminated graphic display guarantees perfect control of the setting parameters such as model type, model memory, clocks and the operating voltage.
- 12 Control functions
- Model types Aircraft models: 1QR, 1QR 1WK, 2QR, 2QR 1WK, 2QR 2WK
- Free assignment of all switches
- 250 model memories
- 5 switches/buttons, including 3 3-step switches, 1 2-step switch, 1 button, 1 analogue rotary encoder
- Mode 1 to 4 freely selectable
- Key-lock function against unintentional operation.
- Display Change from the main menu to the telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Numerous telemetry display, programming and evaluation functions directly in the transmitter display
- 2 flight phases programmable
- swash plate limiter
- Servo travel adjustment separately adjustable for all servo channels and for each final deflection
- Sub-trim for setting the neutral position of all servos
- 2-stage expo-/dual-rate system, individually adjustable, switchable during flight
- K1 curve
- Mixer functions (5 linear mixers and 4 cam mixers)
- Programmable fail-safe function "Hold" or "Move to preset positions" separately adjustable for each individual servo channel
- Stopwatch/countdown timer with alarm function
- Model copy function for model memory
- Data formats at the data socket: Telemetry, Bluetooth, CRSF V2 unidirectional
Graupner, based in Kirchheim, Germany, was founded by the family Graupner and, up until March 2013, operated under the third Graupner generation from Stefan Graupner. In March 2013, the company was purchased by the manufacturer of Graupner HoTT RC Transmitter Systems. Graupner covers a large RC assortment including RC Cars and Trucks (GM), Helicopters, Airplanes, RC Electronics (HoTT 2,4GHZ), Chargers, RC Glow-Powered Motors (OS) as well as a large variety of Electric-Powered Brushless Motors. Graupner supplies around 2000 retailers throughout the world.