Please be aware that this product can only be shipped to the following countries: Austria, Germany (except Wellpower-CHECK), Switzerland, Slovakia, France, Italy, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, United Kingdom, Croatia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary!
Both variants Royal SX 9 or 16 offer the same possibilities and features. The difference is in the number of channels and model memories:
- Royal SX 9: 9 channel / 28 model memory
- Royal SX 16: 16 channel / 36 model memory
- Comprehensive adjustment and mixing options for surfaces and helicopter models
- Lowest programming effort due to various model templates for surface and helicopter models
- Free function assignment for encoders, switches and servos
- Up to 4 flight phases per model with phase-specific trim and Expo setting
- 3 Timer and additional model and transmitter operating time
- 5 function keys and 2 3D digi adjusters for easy, user-friendly programming
- 6 menu keys for direct access to the main menus
- Plain text menu guidance in different national languages (DE, EN, FR)
- Ergonomically optimized housing design for manual and console transmitter operation
- folding display
- Digital trim via trim cross, flight phase specific
- MULTIPLEX multifunction jack (charge transmitter battery, teacher/student mode, PC interface for firmware updates, data management and simulator mode)
Further advantages are:
- M-LINK 2.4 GHz transmission technology
- The proven 2.4 GHz transmission technology M-LINK is integrated in the transmitter.
- The operating modes binding and power reduction for range test are activated simply and conveniently. The FAIL-SAFE positions in the receiver can be set from the transmitter, via menu.
When using a telemetry receiver, the current voltage of the receiver power supply is shown on the transmitter display. If the voltage falls below an adjustable min. voltage, an acoustic signal warns of an empty receiver battery. Without sensor, the connection quality (LQI) can also be displayed on the transmitter display in % values.
An additional safety plus!
In addition, up to 15 telemetry data from the model (depending on the sensors connected to the receiver, e.g. voltage, current, temperature, etc.) can be shown on the display (application examples: motor temperature, drive battery voltage, drive current consumption).
Low latency/high resolution
Thanks to a digital interface to the RF module, very fast, high-resolution and precise transmission of the control signals is possible. The ROYAL SX M-LINK operates with a servo clock time of 14 ms in 12-channel operation (or 21 ms in 16-channel operation) at a resolution of 12 bits (3872 steps). If 14 ms is too fast for the servos used, the cycle time can be set to 21 ms.
If you still want to use receivers in conventional FM technology from your inventory (PPM, M-PCM), this is no problem. The ROYAL SX M-LINK can also be converted on the airfield within one minute: The 2.4 GHz HF module HFM4 M-LINK with 2.4 GHz antenna is simply replaced by the existing FM HF module and the long transmitter telescopic antenna.
graphic LCD display
- 132x 64 pixels, clear display of all information
- Contrast adjustable in the menu
- UV-stable and anti-reflective
- Foldable (angle of inclination 0°/20°/40°)
- Optimum viewing angle for every application!
Comprehensive basic equipment within easy reach
- 2 switches, 2-stage
- 2 switches, 3-stage
- 2 switches lateral, 3-stage
- 2 buttons, lateral
New precision billet units from the PROFI TX
- ball bearing mounted
- Latching or friction right or left easy to activate (for throttle, spoiler or pitch)
- Restoring force of the billets (neutralization) adjustable
- Ergonomic adjustment by infinitely variable rotation of the entire stick unit by up to 15° (thumb follows natural movement during hand transmitter operation)
Clear keyboard with 11 keys
- Direct access to the 6 main menus (upper row of keys)
- Selecting menu items, changing and confirming entries, etc. (bottom row of keys)
Multifunction socket (rear)
- Charge transmitter battery
- Connecting Teacher/Pupil Cables
- PC interface for data transfer (data backup, firmware update)
- PC interface for flight simulators
Two 3D digi adjusters
- Easy and quick adjustment
- Settings can be changed in flight
- For proportional control functions
- With detent and tactile centre detent
- Ergonomically optimized arrangement
- Graphical trim position display
- Trim step size selectable (0.5 - 1.5 - 2.5 - 3.5%)
- Automatic storage of trim at
- Turning Off the Transmitter
- Changing the model memory
- Change of flight phase (flight phase specific trim)
Transmitter battery PERMABATT+ 2100 mAh installed
For extra long operating time (> 25 hours)
- Switch I/O # 7 5752, ("P", "K" position)
- 2-stage or 3-stage switch or push-button in aluminium billet handle
Since their founding in 1958, Multiplex has developed top RC Radio Systems for the RC Industry! With the current 2,4 GHz Technology M-LINK and telemetry system, Multiplex has put itself in front of the RC Industry in Germany. Since the early 2000s Multiplex began producing finished models made from Elapor, a high-tech particle foam, which setted a milestone im the RC Airplane, as well as in the Helicopter (Funcopter) sectors. Since 2002, Multiplex has been owned by the south korean HiTEC group and has become one of the leading RC manufacturers in the world!