With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the 9-channel receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency section with state-of-the-art components and state-of-the-art software. A hardware antenna diversity for optimal reception. Without additional sensors, the receiver voltage and temperature, signal strength and height parameters are transmitted.
Software for surface models, for flybarless helicopters and for racecopters is available.
3-axis gyro + 3-axis acceleration sensors + Vario:
- Stabilization of the flight model in difficult wind conditions for up to 3 axes
- Natural flight behaviour due to proportional gyro suppression
- Very good stabilization for cleanly flown flight figures
- The 3-axle gyro makes even difficult to master aerobatic models very good-natured and aerobatics is extremely simplified
- Flight figures can be flown much cleaner
- Simple setting of the gyro assignment
- Setting of parameters via HoTT telemetry
- Extremely sensitive height sensor for vario function (10 cm/s) and height measurement
- Flybarless system for helicopters
- Extremely fast and easy, convenient and quickly adjustable via hot-transmitter telemetry menu
- Basic adjustment in a few minutes
- Fast and innovative axis allocation, thus flexible installation direction
- Space-saving, therefore easy accommodation, as well as less cables
- Extremely light (GR-24 Pro 18g / GR-1814g)
- Especially vibration insensitive 3 axis sensors of the latest generation
- Pirouette optimization of the swash plate and direction of the rear torque compensation are automatically detected
- All common heli swashplates 90/120/135/140 degrees
- Adjustable wobble plate rotation up to 90 degrees for multi-blade heads
- Clearly arranged standard and, if required, selectable expert menu
- Sensitivity Parameters during flight to speed and style also adjustable via encoder depending on flight phase
- Super fast by omission of the transmission time from the receiver to the flybarless system
- Very direct steering feel
- Proven stabilisation software for surface models already integrated incl. own vario sensor
- Telemetry support for own HottSensors and Hott Sensors from other suppliers
- SUMD output for other flybarless receivers.
- Suitable for high voltage. Input voltage range 3.6...8.4 V
- Can be programmed and operated with all existing HoTT transmitters with telemetry
Flybarless for helicopters:
- Simple programming of the basic settings via telemetry.
- The pirouette optimization is determined automatically from the parameters and works extremely well.
- Extreme flight stability with full 3D capability even with the basic settings.
- Effect for rear and swashplate easily adjustable via the telemetry menu or via selectable sensors.
- Further optimization possibilities in expert mode for the personal flying style and personal concerns.
Extremely easy adjustment of basic settings via telemetry:
- rotor rotation direction
- Swash plate type
- Swash plate frequency 50...200 Hz
- swash plate direction
- Swashplate servo center servo 1...3
- Set swashplate travel to 7° cyclically
- Swashplates pitch travel A/B
- Swash plate limit
- wobble plate rotation
- Tail servo center pulse 760µs, 960µs, 1.5 ms
- tail servo frequency 50...333 Hz
- Tail servo middle position
- Expo yes/no
- Logging for service purposes
- Expert mode yes/no
- Simple gyro axis assignment
- Gyro effect for tail and swashplate via telemetry or adjustable sensors.
- Further parameters can be set in expert mode.
Description of the Copter flight control, Copter flight control:
With the GRAUPNER HoTT 2.4 GHz technology, the 9-channel receiver has a new hopping telemetry transmission high-frequency section with state-of-the-art components and state-of-the-art software. A hardware antenna diversity for optimal reception. Without additional sensors, the receiver voltage, temperature and signal strength parameters are transmitted.
With this receiver it is possible for the first time to control a multi-copter without using an external flight control. By eliminating the need for additional electronics and cables, weight can be saved and the remaining components can be tidied up.
The integrated flight control is fully configurable via HoTT telemetry, which makes adjustment much easier. The system sets the control commands very precisely and precisely, which quickly gives you a familiar feeling of flying 'especially in FPV racing.
Channel 5 can be used to switch between 2 flight modes. This can be used to switch to the self-neutralising position mode, which limits the inclination to about 50 degrees, or to the rotation rate mode (also called acro mode). In this case, there is no more angle limit and can be freely controlled via any axis, just like with a model helicopter.
The simple controller teach-in function makes learning the controller paths child's play. Once activated, all ESCs can be controlled and taught-in directly with the gas stick.
Maximum performance and stability is achieved by setting the roll sensitivity factor to the pitch sensitivity with unbalanced multi-headers. A gas-dependent gyro blanking can also be continuously adjusted in order to achieve high sensitivity with strong drives.
The following multi-copter types are supported:
Quadro X, Quadro +, Hexa V, Hexa I, Tri L, Tri R
- Very direct control feeling due to the elimination of the additional transmission path to flight control
- Space-saving, as the flight control and the necessary cables are omitted
- Quick and easy gyro assignment
- SUMD output for external devices
- Telemetry support for own HoTT sensors and HoTT sensors from other suppliers
- Can be programmed and operated with all HoTT transmitters available so that a laptop is no longer required
Graupner, based in Kirchheim, Germany, was founded by the family Graupner and, up until March 2013, operated under the third Graupner generation from Stefan Graupner. In March 2013, the company was purchased by the manufacturer of Graupner HoTT RC Transmitter Systems. Graupner covers a large RC assortment including RC Cars and Trucks (GM), Helicopters, Airplanes, RC Electronics (HoTT 2,4GHZ), Chargers, RC Glow-Powered Motors (OS) as well as a large variety of Electric-Powered Brushless Motors. Graupner supplies around 2000 retailers throughout the world.