Ideal for On- and Offroad RC Cars 1:8
The HGM SOR+T BB MG Servo is a SUMD-V2 telemetry servo for the transmission of data such as the current consumption in bar form and max. current consumption in A, position (angle in degrees) and a wear indicator.
The servo can be set via the telemetry menu similar to the servo software, e.g. deadband, trim, direction of rotation, acceleration, etc.
The servo can be used either with SUMD-V2 or the normal transfer modes.
The remote controls X-8N and X-8E support the SUMD-V2 system.
(Compatible with Sanwa High and Super Response)Suitable for on- and offroad 1:8 product attributes
- SUMD-V2 Telemetry Servo
- Parameters adjustable by telemetry
- High voltage, operating voltage up to 8.4 V!
- Direct operation with 2-cell LiPo batteries
- Operating voltage range 4.8 ... 8,4 V
- Centre part of housing made of aluminium
- 2 x ball bearings
- metal gearbox
GM HighVoltage-Brushless-Servo (HGM) The new HGM servos (GM HighVoltage-Brushless-Servo) have been specially developed for the special requirements in the car sector. They combine the bundled performance of brushless technology with all the advantages of high-voltage servos. Besides an incomparable acceleration behavior, higher efficiency and no wear of carbon brushes, these servos can be supplied with an operating voltage of up to 8.4V. Direct connection of 2-cell LiPo batteries is now possible without any problems, and these servos also provide high performance at an operating voltage of only 6V. The precision in production and assembly as well as the highest component quality provide the servo output with unconditional power and speed. A new dimension in the combination of force, speed, acceleration, positioning accuracy and resolution.
The servos can also be operated with the SUMDV2 signal and are then telemetry capable.
In text telemetry, the used capacity can also be displayed.Technical Specifications
- Width[mm]: 20 mm
- Holding torque 6.0V approx.[Ncm]: 220 Ncm
- height[mm]: 40,5 mm
- Transit time 6.0V approx.[sec / 40°]: 0.075 sec/40°
- Weight[g]: 67 g
- Rotation range with trim: 2 x 45 ° approx.
- Transit time 7.4V approx.[sec / 40°]: 0.06 sec/40°
- Empty current consumption approx.[mA]: 37 mA
- Torque 6.0V approx.[Ncm]: 105 Ncm
- holding torque 7.4V approx.[Ncm]: 255 Ncm
- Length[mm]: 40 mm
- Current consumption max. at 6.0V approx.: 2320 mA
- dimensions[LxWxH in mm]: 40 x 20 x 40,4 mm
- Torque 7.4V approx.[Ncm]: 125 Ncm
- Bearing: 2 ball bearings
- Spare gearbox: 94052.2
- Current consumption max. at 7.4V approx.: 2930 mA
- Gearbox: Metal
- Operating voltage[V]: 4.8 ... 8,4 V
- neutral pulse: 1.5 ms
- Max. Control frequency[ms / Hz]: 2.5 / 400 ms / Hz
- Brand Name: GM
- Application: Vehicle models
- Brushless: Yes
- High voltage: Yes
- Servo type: digital
- Servo series: HGM Servo