The legitimate successor of the aeroflyRC7 presents itself as a completely revised flight simulator with great new models, ingenious new 4D scenes, innovative technical highlights and many new functions.
Here are just a few of the highlights that make the switch from the RC7 to the aeroflyRC8 possible.
-VR technology (Virtual Reality)
-over 40 new models
-autogyros, motor kites, Flettner-Rotowing
-Helicopters, scales, jets, gliders, aerobatics - all types of model flying!
-Novel flight physics engine for more agile 3D models and more direct response in torn flight figures and turbulence or thermals.
The developers of IPACS have left no stone unturned and so we proudly present what is currently technically feasible in RC simulation.
Fly on the PC monitor with all sections of the model flight in high-resolution photo scenes, move freely through 4D photo scenes or fly with the same software with your VR headset and experience a completely new feeling and dive into the scene!
Via the USB interface you can connect your own RC transmitter to the PC via the trainer socket (DSC socket). The aeroflyRC8 can recognize your RC transmitter as a control device.
You can transmit up to 12 transmitter channels to the simulator.
During the calibration in aeroflyRC8 the channels are read in and you can take over your control mode 1 to 4.
Contents of the aeroflyRC8 version on DVD
- 246 models / 54 landscapes / 8x 4D landscapes
- Normal mode for PC monitor
- 3D mode for VR headsets (Virtual Reality)
- FPV-Parcours for Multicopter
- Racetrack for all models
- Autogyros, hang-gliders, retractable engine, Fletner-Rotowing
- helicopters, jets, multicopters, aerobatics, gliders, scale models, seaplanes, true scale models
- Super-real reflections and water reflections, super-real dynamic effects
- Suitable for all IKARUS-RC flight controllers or interfaces