The legitimate successor of the aeroflyRC7 presents itself as a completely revised flight simulator with great new models, ingenious new 4D scenes, innovative technical highlights and many new functions.
Here are just a few of the highlights that make the switch from the RC7 to the aeroflyRC8 possible.
- VR technology (Virtual Reality)
- FPV City,
- FPV course
- over 40 new models
- Autogyros, Motordrachen, Flettner-Rotowing
- Helis, Scale, Jets, Gliders, Aerobatics - all types of model flying!
- aerodrome radar
-Novel flight physics engine for more agile 3D models and more direct response in torn flight figures and turbulence or thermals.
The developers of IPACS have left no stone unturned and so we proudly present what is currently technically feasible in RC simulation.
Fly on the PC monitor with all sections of the model flight in high-resolution photo scenes, move freely through 4D photo scenes or fly with the same software with your VR headset and experience a completely new feeling and dive into the scene!
The USB RC/FlightController is powered directly from the PC. You don't need any batteries for the controller and you don't need to charge any rechargeable batteries.
The controller is delivered with throttle left (Mode 2 or Mode 4) and can be converted to throttle right (Mode 1 or Mode 3) with the enclosed instructions.
Contents of the aeroflyRC8 version on DVD
- 246 models / 54 landscapes / 8x 4D landscapes
- Normal mode for PC monitor
- 3D mode for VR headsets (Virtual Reality)
- FPV-Parcours for Multicopter
- Racetrack for all models
- Autogyros, hang-gliders, folding engine, Flettner-Rotowing
- helicopters, jets, multicopters, aerobatics, gliders, scale models, seaplanes, true scale models
- Super-real reflections and water reflections, super-real dynamic effects
- Suitable for all IKARUS-RC flight controllers or interfaces
System requirements for Windows
Minimum system requirements (in brackets the recommended ones)
- 64-Bit Win 7/8/10
- DualCore 2.4 GHz (QuadCore 3.0 GHz)
- RAM 4 GB (8 GB)
- Hard disk space: 8 GB
- Graphics card with 1 GB (2 GB memory)
- A free USB output on the PC
- For VR mode only: 4 GB graphics card.
- The RC8 is optimized for Oculus-Rift and HTC-Vive headsets (the two most popular systems).