is a high-quality, ready-for-use synthetic resin adhesive
with outstanding bonding power. Average breaking load according to DIN 68 602 / EN 204 is more than 1400 kg/cm². Heat resistance according to WATT 91 > 7 N/mm².
The preferred use is therefore in the area of table tops, windows and external doors as well as in the event of future high loads on the workpiece.
Ideally suited as finished parquet glue (tongue and groove gluing), also for chipboard and laminate floors.
- Open time: 5 -10 min.
- Pressing time at 20°C: approx. 30 min.
- Hand-tight after approx. 20 min. - Final tight after approx. 10 hours.
BINDAN-P is undiluted and undiluted.
For simple gluings (cardboard, polystyrene, felt, fabric, leather), it is sufficient to place a heavy object on the parts.PROCESSING:
1. the substrate must be clean, free of grease and dry.
2. Apply a thin and even coat to the glue joints and press after a maximum of 10 minutes (open time).
3. processing temperature not below +10°C.
4. Wipe off excess glue immediately with a damp cloth.
5. Clean tools with water immediately after use.
6. Wipe resin- and greasy wood with a cloth soaked with acetone or spirit 99 % beforehand. Consumption:
- For full-surface gluing, consumption approx. 120-150g/m² (use a glue spatula).
- With tongue and groove gluing consumption approx. 30g/m.
- Shelf life: 12 months at room temperature