The ready-to-run INFRACTION™ 6S BLX 4WD 1/7 scale truck tops off a tough and powerful ARRMA® brushless platform with stunning style — ideal for intermediate-level drivers who are eager to experience street bashing at 80+ MPH speeds (achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo and the included speed pinion gear). Its Spektrum® DX3™ radio and Smart brushless power system components provide real-time telemetry that also helps you reach and maintain maximum performance.
Another feature new to the INFRACTION™ 6S BLX 4WD is a handbrake. The chassis includes a module for a rear vented disc brake and a powerful Spektrum® SPMS650 brake servo. You control the handbrake from a convenient switch on the DX3™ transmitter for thrilling drifting, "hooning" and stunt action.
With its 4X4 traction, you can run the INFRACTION™ 6S BLX 4WD on all roads, in all conditions — over loose gravel, asphalt, smooth dirt, and short grass, in the sun, rain, and ice — while enjoying fresh RESTO MOD looks. The street body arrives factory-finished with new matte gloss effect designs. The included tunable wing lets you customize the downforce just the way you want it.
To further enhance the aerodynamics, the chassis includes a full-width front splitter that balances downforce distribution. A rear diffuser increases downforce and grip, enabling you to corner faster and with confidence. Mounted on realistic 5-spoke wheels, the four dBoots® Hoons™ all-road tires keep their grip on the surface to pour on speed or stop on a dime.
Underneath those streamlined Street Bash looks is a chassis which proves to the world, once again, that ARRMA® builds the most durable bashers. The 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis houses a heavy-duty drivetrain with steel driveshafts, plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. Updated internal gears feature a new tooth profile for increased strength. A lower internal gear ratio reduces the center line transmission RPM, reducing the center drive shaft resonance and increasing drivetrain durability. Chassis toughness is reinforced with a center brace. Bearings are rubber-shielded, and the adjustable, oil-filled, anodized aluminum shocks are mounted on strong, black-anodized aluminum shock towers.
ARRMA® has equipped the ready-to-run INFRACTION™ 6S BLX 4WD with the 3-channel Spektrum® DX3™ radio and an SR6110AT receiver featuring AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™) technology for high-speed stability. A convenient voltage level indicator is built into the transmitter which lets you easily track on-board Smart battery power. The vehicle's brushless power system also features Spektrum® Firma™ Smart components, so it's easy to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM. Just download the Spektrum® Dashboard™ app for iOS or Android, available for free at the App Store or Google Play.Features
- Spektrum® 3-Channel DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio and SR6110AT Receiver with AVC® (Active Vehicle Control™)
- Compatible with Spektrum® Dashboard™ app for iOS or Android
- ARRMA® ADS-15M Waterproof* Steering Servo
- Spektrum® SPMS650 Waterproof* Brake Servo
- Spektrum® Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum® Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with Safe-D pinion gears
- New electronics module
- New mechanical handbrake feature
- Fresh street body look with matte gloss effect designs
- Tunable wing for customizing the downforce
- Full-width front splitter balances downforce distribution
- Rear diffuser increases downforce and grip for cornering faster and with confidence
- Adjustable front and rear body mounts
- 3mm Plate, 6061-T6 anodized aluminum chassis
- Center brace for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with durable steel driveshafts throughout
- High-speed center driveshaft support
- Rubber-shielded bearings
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Updated internal gears with new tooth profile for increased strength
- Lower internal gear ratio to reduce the center line transmission RPM, reducing center drive shaft resonance and increasing drivetrain durability
- Oil-filled, adjustable, anodized aluminum shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Waterproof* receiver box
- Large battery trays
- 5-spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs
- dBoots® Hoons™ all-road tires
* For details on waterproof standards, please refer to the product instruction manuals
DESIGNED FAST DESIGNED TOUGH
ARRMA ist eine Marke, die Hochgeschwindigkeits-RC-Action neu definiert.
Hier beginnt Ihre Reise in die fantastische Welt des RC-Car-Fahrens, denn ARRMA stellt eine Palette von aufregenden Fahrzeugen für jeden Anwendungszweck zur Verfügung.
Ganz egal, ob Sie neu im RC-Car-Hobby oder ein alter Hase sind, ARRMA hat alles, um Einsteiger und Experten vor neue Herausforderungen zu stellen und Sie zum ARRMA-RC-König zu machen.
Konstruiert von Experten, die ihr Handwerk verstehen, bieten die ARRMA-Fahrzeuge ein herausragendes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis, überragenden Speed und eine robuste Konstruktion, denn ARRMA-Fahrzeuge sind "Designed to be Fast, Designed to be Touch".