- Switch actuator for the DPSI RV Family / DPSI TWIN / DPSI LR
- Generates the on/off signal for the electronical switches in the corresponding system.
- Turning on/off is done by an external magnet
- Two customary battery monitor units can be connected on the rear side of the switch transmitter
- Mounting within the fuselage possible
- ATTENTION: in combination with the DPSI RV (series before June 2009) the DPSI unit has to be modified at EMCOTEC (for free). Other DPSI units (Mini, Magic, 2001 RV) are not affected!
- This magnetic switch cannot be used in combination with a DPSI TWIN unit!
The switching off process of DPSI works with a hall effect sensor. Hall effect sensors can be influenced by magnet fields. It is possible that the DPSI switches off when exposed to a very strong magent field (i.g. electric drive). Current-carrying cables generate a magnet field. So please run all cables which are carrying a high current (>100A) with a distance of at least 3cm (1.18in) from the DPSI.
Security finally has a name - Emcotec! Quality Made in Germany since 1988. Emcotec develops products, from their own production, for the RC market in the highest quality. Top pilots from all over the world trust Emcotech with their power supplies and electronic switches.