Compact 230V mains charger for charging NiMH transmitter batteries. The transmitter battery is charged via the charging socket on the transmitter, suitable for Futaba T6K, T8J, T10J, T12K and other current transmitters, provided an NiMH transmitter battery is used. The unit has an LED for charge control.
Important note: the charger may only be used if the transmitter is operated with a NiMH battery! Never use it for LiPo transmitter batteries, otherwise both the battery and the transmitter will be destroyed (if LiPo transmitter batteries are used, there is a special LiPo charger with the order number 330025010).
- output transmitter (TX): 6V 200mA
- Operating voltage: 230V~ / 50Hz
- Output transmitter (TX): 6.0V / 200mA
- 230V mains charger for NiMH transmitter batteries
- LED charge control
- Suitable for FUTABA T6K, T8J, T10J, T12K