KDSV-10 is a castable, condensation-curing 2-component silicone rubber with low viscosity.
Very soft, for models with severe undercuts.
- Excellent flowability
- Easy processing
- Very good tear-in and tear-out resistance
- Mixing ratio: 100 : 2 parts by weight component A : component B
- Working time: 140 minutes
- Demoldable after: 10-12 h
Mixing ratios from 100 : 2 to 100 : 5
Processing time (100 g in the cup at 23 °C):
100 : 2 = approx. 140 minutes
100 : 3 = approx. 70 minutes
100 : 4 = approx. 40 minutes
100 : 5 = approx. 20 minutes
Demoldable after: approx. 60 minutes to 12 hours, depending on crosslinker quantity
- Color: White
- Mixing viscosity: 8,000-10,000 mPa-s
- Density: 1.08 g/cm³
- Hardness Shore A: 10
- Tensile strength: ? 4,5 N/mm²
- Elongation at break: ? 500
- Tear resistance: ? 18 N/mm
No reaction heat is generated during vulcanization, so that even larger quantities (e.g. 10 kg) can be cast without the risk of overheating.
2.1 Classification of the substance or mixture 8/2019:
Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008
The mixture is not classified as dangerous according to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008.
2.2. labeling elements
Hazard-determining components of labeling
2.3. other hazards
Liquid fuels. The product is not: Environmentally hazardous.