- Laser-cut, all-wood construction that's lightweight
- Shock-absorbing main landing gear and tundra-style wheels
- Two-piece, plug-in wing with functional flaps
- Quick-connect, streamlined wing struts
- Functional LED landing lights, installed
- Operational cockpit side-doors
- Instrument details and seats included
- Float ready, with hard points for optional 1/5-scale float set
- Matching paint on fiberglass cowl and accessories
- Pre-cut hinge locations for all control surfaces
- Genuine UltraCote® film finish
- Tail wire detail and a leaf tail wheel
- Easy installation of engine or electric power recommendations
- Complete hardware package featuring fiberglass control horns
- Practice flying this aircraft in the RealFlight® simulator!
The Cub is a classic aircraft that's adored by both full-scale and model aviation pilots. Its flying qualities and design versatility have come to be known well enough that practically every new aircraft is compared to it. That's a lot to be said for an airplane that first flew in 1938. Cub Crafters of Yakima, Washington started their booming business by restoring original Cub airframes. Very quickly, the collection of engineered refinements spawned a brand new line of aircraft like the Carbon Cub that honors the original icon yet delivers performance that's every pilot's dream.
The Hangar 9® Carbon Cub 15cc ARF brings the heritage and versatility of the full-scale airplane to life with a modern all-wood model that combines classic looks with a higher performance spirit. Featuring a 90-inch wingspan, this large model delivers the experience of giant scale, yet is practical enough to fly every day. The two-piece wing allows for convenient transportation and the quick-connect struts make assembly simple. Scale detail like cockpit doors, interior features, landing lights and a scale spinner mean that this Carbon Cub model will easily turn heads at the field. A light wing loading plus functional flaps help you perform impressive short takeoff and landings. Like the full-size, shock-absorbing landing gear take most of the bounce out of grass strips. With the optional 1/5-scale float set (sold separately), you can enjoy the same adventure-driven performance at the local lake.
Get fuel efficiency and gas engine ease-of-operation when you choose the Evolution® 15GX engine for this Carbon Cub. Its pumped carburetor design allows fuel to flow consistently regardless of fuel tank location or aircraft attitude while flying. Evolution Small Block gas engines offer lightweight construction and standard beam-mount installation like a glow engine. But what sets this engine truly apart from the glow-fueled counterparts is the phenomenal fuel efficiency. On average, it takes only 30% of the gas/petrol to provide the same run time as a comparably sized glow engine. That's an amazing efficiency level that results in a cost per flight savings of approximately 90%.
When you go to choose a transmitter, receiver and servos required for a quality airplane like this Hangar 9 Carbon Cub 15cc model, consider all the advantages genuine Spektrum™ technology gives you. Not only will you possess a proven radio system at a great price, you'll get the safety benefits that only ModelMatch™ and SmartSafe™ features can give.
Das Produkt CARBON CUB 15CC ARF FÜR ELEKTRO ODER von HANGAR 9 in der Kategorie Sport & Scale Airplanes hat eine Spannweite von 2280 sowie ein Gewicht von 5200. Die Steuerung des Modells erfolgt über die Funktionen H,S,Q,M,LK. Das Modell ist als ARF - ALMOST READY TO FLY ausgeführt . Wir empfehlen einen 5000mAh 6S 22.2V Li-Po Akku für dieses Elektroflugmodell.
* Erklärung Steuerfunktionen:
- H ... Höhenruder
- S ... Seitenruder
- Q ... Querruder
- M ... Motorsteuerung
- V ... Vektorsteuerung
- SK ... Störklappen
- LK ... Landeklappen
- WK ... Wölbklappen
- EZFW ... Einziehfahrwerk
- SKU ... Schleppkupplung
- ( ) ... optional - in Klammer geschriebene Steuerfunktionen sind bei dem beschriebenen Modell optional verfügbar
Hangar 9 offers excellent flight models for ambitious pilots!
The spectrum reaches from the classical sailplane throw scale warbirds and acrobatic model. They set great value upon high quality materials and details. Worldwide, top pilots swear by the magnificent models of Hangar 9. Convince yourself!