The reference power is a comparison value between our offered lights. It normally refers to an operating voltage of 12V/3S Lipo and is dependent on bulbs, operating mode and technology.
The luminaire is ready to use for operation with 2S LiPo (ca. 8V). With 3S (12V), the enclosed resistor has to be added. Please note that high-performance LEDs can get very hot, up to 70°C is quite normal. These lamps with heatsink cases are suitable for continuous operation if an air flow (during flight) is possible. If this is not the case, the duty cycle of 5-10 minutes should not be exceeded. Pay always attention to the operating temperature, we do not assume any warranty in case of overheating.
Note: The LED lights are extremely bright! Never look directly into a LED!Technical Data
- Electricity: 8W reference power, 8(12)V, 0.35A
- Beam angle: >160°
- Light intensity: ~100 Lumen RED
- Light intensity: ~140 Lumen GREEN
- Light intensity: ~190 Lumen WHITE
- Dimension cooling tube: D10x45mm, flange D12mm
- Dimension light cap: D10x12.5mm, flange for carrier D12mm
- Total mass: D10/12mm, 57.5mm length
- Weight: 5g (without cable)